Keepingupwithkirstylea #24 Six week challenge? That was just a joke, line me up burger, fries and coke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saturday morning and she's shouting out the window and it's not even 7am. Then doing a workout and about to vacuum and it's not even 8.30am. He neighbours are gonna bleeping despise her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Saturday morning and she's shouting out the window and it's not even 7am. Then doing a workout and about to vacuum and it's not even 8.30am. He neighbours are gonna bleeping despise her 🤣
That’s exactly what I thought! You don’t have to tiptoe around but shouting out the window before 7am on a Saturday is out of order!!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t even vacuum that early and I live in a house, let alone in a flat!

Love that we’ve had the first workout in the flat!

Her form in that 28 minute workout is shocking. The sweat must have come from the dancing because there's no way it came from the workout

Reactions: 2
Her form in that 28 minute workout is shocking. The sweat must have come from the dancing because there's no way it came from the workout
The form was appalling she may as well not have even been doing the ‘lunges’ but if she actually stuck to doing a resistance band workout 3 days a week combined with walking and not kidding herself about what she eats she would probably make some decent progress. But pigs also might fly.

Boiled eggs and seafood sticks in bed is a new all time low. She should get away out for a walk
she’s worryingly dependent on Danyul isnt she, I bet she doesn’t leave the house without him. It’s such a lovely day, she’s moved to a new(ish) area by the look of it, get a podcast or some turns on your earphones and get out for a Walk and to look around the area!!

Reactions: 4
She'll be posting later about doing exactly 10k steps when we all know she's spent most of the day on her arse watching TV.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
28 minute workout and a comment admiring her ‘tint’ waist ha!

I

• Haha
18,000 steps as if!! Yesterday I did a 6 mile walk and it was just over 11,000 steps and took my 2.5 hours so as if she has been walking for 4 hours straight! Bullshit Kirsty!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Eating in bed is so gross for grown adults to do. I don’t even let my kids do it 😂 you just know she reeks

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She must have been to the fridge 1800 times today to get her 18k steps in.
her poor neighbor underneath- enough to move out 😂🫠

• Haha
Love the post a photo of your other half story with her front and centre and Danyul squeezed in the corner :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1