Keepingupwithkirstylea #24 Six week challenge? That was just a joke, line me up burger, fries and coke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that I believe she’s only eating 1000 cals, but at least she seems to have ditched the snacking for proper meals. She should lose half a stone this week at that rate 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
the reel of the perfume
‘I hate deciding which perfume I should wear every morning’ .. you’ve had them 3 days Kirsty 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do we all
Think Daniel has been cooking all her dinners?
Definitely as she never cooked when she lived at home either, I wonder why he never cooked when they lived with his parents unless he just ate with his Mam & Dad

Definitely as she never cooked when she lived at home either, I wonder why he never cooked when they lived with his parents unless he just ate with his Mam & Dad
He cooked she ate just pretend she didn’t.
It’s not like now they have their own place they are cooking super healthy food it’s just bog standard food that she probably ate every night just lied that she didn’t

Reactions: 4
He cooked she ate just pretend she didn’t.
It’s not like now they have their own place they are cooking super healthy food it’s just bog standard food that she probably ate every night just lied that she didn’t
Never thought about it like that, her bowl of cereal was probably her supper

She really comes across so childish “Danyul can do what he wants, I’m not a horrible cow” He’s also a grown man who can make his own decisions, Kirsty I don’t believe either of you wear trousers in that house 🙄🙄

Besides a bit of cucumber in her sandwich no fruit or veg yesterday and what’s with the daily pom bears now? She’s an actual child.

Besides a bit of cucumber in her sandwich no fruit or veg yesterday and what’s with the daily pom bears now? She’s an actual child.
TBF Pom Bears are tasty, but I have actual children who I buy them for and then nick 🤣🤣

I wonder what her employer thinks of her hating her job so much? 🙄🙄

• Haha
I thought she said earlier in the week she was having veg with the hog roast roll? Chips might be potatoes but they don’t count as veg🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
The cringe level at her tagging Lego & Porsche 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ we have an actual collection of Lego not 5 or 6 things and wouldn’t dream of tagging them (it’s literally all over my house as ornaments)

• Haha
I really couldn’t care less what Danyul wears tomorrow
But the way they speak to each other is horrible, I’m all for bit of banter. But they are so aggressive to each other

Reactions: 6
Sorry but she's really stretching those calories out isn't she?? Her totals seem really low for what she's showing

I don't know why she bothers making those posts showing what she's eaten and the calories, they are clearly bullshit. At her size, if she was genuinely eating what she claims to be eating, the weight would be dropping off her. She's delusional.

Reactions: 5