Keepingupwithkirstylea #24 Six week challenge? That was just a joke, line me up burger, fries and coke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can’t believe what she’s wearing to work no bra back fat hanging out messy hair she looks like a slob. So unprofessional.

Reactions: 1
Why is she wearing a post surgery garment to her receptionist job hahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Saying her back fat is disgusting she will be posting body positivity by lunchtime. I actually think she loves herself in the jumpsuit. She's going to lose the weight because she will be moving more now she has more rooms to move from... Kirsty you were in a house before ... Make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t do a work out cause she’s in a flat
She could do sit ups body weight squats yoga there are loads of home workouts on your tube.
Or just go do a walk in the evening why does she make everything so hard

Reactions: 3
Can’t do a work out cause she’s in a flat
She could do sit ups body weight squats yoga there are loads of home workouts on your tube.
Or just go do a walk in the evening why does she make everything so hard
She’s a joke isn’t she saying when the weather is nice she can work out in garden
Why does the weather need to be nice?! That’s the worst weather to work out in when it’s bloody hot!
She’s just lazy
I

Reactions: 2
“I can wear this jumpsuit lounging around, running errands, or at the weekend”

Instead she wears it to work when she’s not supposed to look like she’s lounging around, running errands or in weekend clothing. I wonder what her colleagues think of her, she’d drive me mental in work. 😒

Also my thoughts are with her new neighbours having to witness the Kirsty show whenever she’s in the communal garden getting the egghead to film her pretending to do a workout

Reactions: 8
You can see all her knickers in it 😳 How is she wearing that for work? Especially as she said it’s for lounging around in! If you won’t wear it for the airport deffo don’t wear it for work!! I’m actually embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why she didn’t just send it back if she hated it that much, or sell it on Vinted, rather than wearing it?? 🤷‍♀️

I like how she specified that they like to go on Friday OR Saturday. Her writing style is so weird

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What made me laugh about the airport outfit this morning was, if she didn’t like it, why didn’t she just send it back? She’s said herself she can’t afford to be buying clothes now.. so surely you’d just get your money back? Rather than just keeping it for the sake of it? Too lazy to send back Kirsty? Not like you 🤣

Reactions: 2
I take the ‘gifted bras’ are too small? Still looks like she’s not wearing bra