Keepingupwithkirstylea #23 Lifewithcringeylea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure she said she doesn’t like jacket potato’s last week. Now she’s eating them for lunch every day 🤣 not making her own though, of course! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s a farce that she is there this morning spouting about how great these supplements are she’s drinking daily, when there is not a single thing that she actually cooks for herself anymore! Any good they may be doing are being counter balanced by the processed shite she eats - If it doesn’t involve opening a packet she’s not interested. Someone rightly pointed out she can’t even cut up her own apple or bake her own potato 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
And as for how she is feeling so great on them….. I’m pretty sure she has whinged/moaned her way through the whole first week of the year?
King Kong the Constant Contradictor!

Reactions: 7
How long did the not eating processed food last?? One meal? She’s pathetic. You’d think she’d feel a bit more pressure to succeed having an online audience. Nobody cares how I’m doing an I’m already doing better than her this year 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She will buy into any old shite if she think it will make her lose weight, does she not realise she doesn’t need a vitamin drink to help her be more regular if she cleaned up her diet & added more fibre?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not sure why she wants to poop twice a day but imagine tagging the company in that story

You’ll notice though she won’t go into the deets about why they’re good (other than what’s stated on the packaging) she’s just BSing in hopes of them seeing and working with her…. Pfftt more chance of you losing weight hun.

It’s a farce that she is there this morning spouting about how great these supplements are she’s drinking daily, when there is not a single thing that she actually cooks for herself anymore! Any good they may be doing are being counter balanced by the processed shite she eats - If it doesn’t involve opening a packet she’s not interested. Someone rightly pointed out she can’t even cut up her own apple or bake her own potato 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
And as for how she is feeling so great on them….. I’m pretty sure she has whinged/moaned her way through the whole first week of the year?
King Kong the Constant Contradictor!

• Haha
Yesterday goes on about the green stuff and how it helps with bloating. Today she's bloated but guess what she's a brand ambassador 🙈. Her main advertising point is that her and Daniel now poop several times a day. back to looking scruffy at work because it was cold outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All of her stories this morning should have been declared as an ad then? Not just the one where she actually says she’s a brand ambassador. Idk how it works but presumably that’s right?

I am absolutely convinced that she has no desire to lose weight at all, and that she is shovelling all of this processed stuff down her neck so she can tag them day after day after day in the hope of getting freebies.

It will go the same way as all the others she has been a brand ambassador for, Dare & Goli that are now long forgotten about.
It seems she is starving herself during the week so she can binge on a weekend, I get saving a few calories here & there for a nice meal at the weekend (personally don’t do it myself) but she seems to be cutting her daily allowance by a good 1000 each day. She’s never going to learn & never going to lose weight.
I was going to say can’t believe Matt supports this awful diet but he only clearly gives a tit about the money she’s wasting with his programmes

Did she seriously say those supplements help with fatigue when she complains about how tired she is on every single story!!?

• Haha
Did she seriously say those supplements help with fatigue when she complains about how tired she is on every single story!!?
Yup and she also said at the start of her stories today she’s bloated (but we all know that’s not bloat) and then went on to list bloating as one of the things it helps with.

• Haha
Why can’t this girl just have real food - a chicken breast with some veg would give her so much more protein than all of this processed crap and would be much more filling and way less calories. Literally everything she eats comes out of a packet.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why can’t this girl just have real food - a chicken breast with some veg would give her so much more protein than all of this processed crap and would be much more filling and way less calories. Literally everything she eats comes out of a packet.
And yet we are to believe she cooked at the weekend.
She only knows that she can open a chocolate bar or a bag of crisps either end

Reactions: 2
For the love of god get a decent bra.
Have also reported her to the ASA for not declaring ADs and false advertising you can’t say a product reduces bloating the say your bloated and reduces fatigue and then complain your tired.
King Kong Kirsty is full of tit.
Get a bra

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Preach 🙏🙏
so deluded she’s convinced herself 4 blueberries at breakfast and cucumber sticks with more processed shite at lunch equates to getting her fruit & veg in 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
I swear one day she’s gonna rip off a mask and David Walliams will appear and all this time we’ve been watching a Little Britain character 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s been & bought more snacks 🫣. If she ate better, nutritional foods she wouldn’t need to stuff her face with snacks & would save money.
We all know this year is just gonna be a repeat of last, and the one before that & the one before that & she is never gonna shift any weight. I wonder how her sister managed to lose weight?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.