Keepingupwithkirstylea #23 Lifewithcringeylea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn’t expecting anything less, but as if she’s really leaving Daniel to do all the prep in the house. She’s so lazy.

Reactions: 9
I wasn’t expecting anything less, but as if she’s really leaving Daniel to do all the prep in the house. She’s so lazy.
There’s something I find really off with her. Like Daniel and his dad doing all the prep - why aren’t you helping, you’d get a workout and over 8k steps for one thing, second it’s half your flat so help. Lazy lump.

Also, shes spending the night with his mother, she spends every night with her since she literally lived with her since shackling up with her son lol, the grandad is brought up but in a weird context like oh scattering ashes then out with friends woo. The funeral was like that as if it was a mini break … very strange the way she comes across for a late 30 year old. Obviously they’ve got to have paid no rent or board to be having a wedding and bought a home.
Once them bills start coming out she’s going to be moaning constantly

She’s moaning about the bills already and they haven’t even moved in yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s something I find really off with her. Like Daniel and his dad doing all the prep - why aren’t you helping, you’d get a workout and over 8k steps for one thing, second it’s half your flat so help. Lazy lump.

Also, shes spending the night with his mother, she spends every night with her since she literally lived with her since shackling up with her son lol, the grandad is brought up but in a weird context like oh scattering ashes then out with friends woo. The funeral was like that as if it was a mini break … very strange the way she comes across for a late 30 year old. Obviously they’ve got to have paid no rent or board to be having a wedding and bought a home.
Once them bills start coming out she’s going to be moaning constantly
Yes I don’t get a good vibe off her at all. Very performative when doing something ‘nice’ like ‘we took my Nan and grandad to my flat and she said she was proud and I’m proud of me too’ she’s a bragger. And as for Daniel, she often speaks to him like crap. If we heard a man talking to a woman like that it would be much less wider accepted.

I think because she does very little she finds the need to go OTT about anything she does at all. I find it so weird that she has two big events happening (buying a flat and marriage) and her content is grenade bars and swinging a brush around in her in laws’ garage. Again, that’s because she’s so lazy I’m assuming most of the house up to this point and the wedding has been organised by other people. I’m starting to think Daniel’s bought the house (and because he’s a mug prob stuck her name on it as well). She has no content because she does bugger all. I really, really feel sorry him. It’s clear she takes her insecurities out on him as well.

Yes I don’t get a good vibe off her at all. Very performative when doing something ‘nice’ like ‘we took my Nan and grandad to my flat and she said she was proud and I’m proud of me too’ she’s a bragger. And as for Daniel, she often speaks to him like crap. If we heard a man talking to a woman like that it would be much less wider accepted.

I’m just thinking, it’s gonna cost them a fortune to kit out a flat, assuming neither of them already own any furniture or even kitchen bits or anything. It’s mad. I wonder if they’ve bought anything over the last few months to help set them up, or just spent all their money on protein bars and rheal 🙄🤣

Reactions: 1
I’m just thinking, it’s gonna cost them a fortune to kit out a flat, assuming neither of them already own any furniture or even kitchen bits or anything. It’s mad. I wonder if they’ve bought anything over the last few months to help set them up, or just spent all their money on protein bars and rheal 🙄🤣
I thought this, mentions buying a bed and wardrobes but what about sofas, washing machine, luckily it looks like a built in fridge, all the dinner service, cutlery, pots and pans, hoover, the list is endless. I had been buying for months when we were searching for our first house. I hope they kept some of the deposit behind to account for all of that. Going to be a massive reality check at the sheer cost of everything!

I thought this, mentions buying a bed and wardrobes but what about sofas, washing machine, luckily it looks like a built in fridge, all the dinner service, cutlery, pots and pans, hoover, the list is endless. I had been buying for months when we were searching for our first house. I hope they kept some of the deposit behind to account for all of that. Going to be a massive reality check at the sheer cost of everything!
Yeh I was a student so moved into furnished accommodation and gradually built up all the kitchen bits etc so when I eventually moved into unfurnished I at least had some stuff. My first place on my own was just a one bed so I just got a cheap bed and sofa on finance. I think it came with white goods so again I’ve built up a house full of furniture/crap gradually.

They both come across as the giant toddlers in their families so I would imagine a lot of their new home stuff will be gifted from the parents and grand parents.

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t seem that keen at all about moving! She’s going to try to delay it for as long as she can but the bills will still need to be paid even if they aren’t moved in. She already seems worried about paying her own bills. Welcome to the real world Kirsty!

She doesn’t seem that keen at all about moving! She’s going to try to delay it for as long as she can but the bills will still need to be paid even if they aren’t moved in. She already seems worried about paying her own bills. Welcome to the real world Kirsty!
The youngest has the same grand plans and doesn’t seem to grasp the reality of it yet. There are genuine assumptions that rent encompasses all like student accommodation. As a responsible parent I sat and explained the reality and given an insight into the monthly/yearly cost. It shocks me that parents don’t reality check their kids, however at KLD’s age, she should know better

Anyone know how to set up a new thread? I’m sorry I’ve tried a couple of times and failed, not sure if you need permissions I don’t have or I’m doing something wrong…..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.