Keepingupwithkirstylea #23 Lifewithcringeylea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she's dieting and taking it seriously does she really need 2.5 donuts and a choux bun

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also I have nutracheck and there are tons of entries for ring doughnuts. She could just use one of those, it would be better than just not bothering to log it.

The whole thing with 'we love seafood' makes me laugh too. Like it's a quirky personality trait. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also I have nutracheck and there are tons of entries for ring doughnuts. She could just use one of those, it would be better than just not bothering to log it.

The whole thing with 'we love seafood' makes me laugh too. Like it's a quirky personality trait. 🤣
Yep- definitely loads of entries for sugared ring donuts… just excuse after excuse with her

Reactions: 1
We're ordering an Indian takeaway tonight. The specific restaurant we're ordering from isn't on the app so I guess the calories won't count. Kirsty logic.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my god, Michelle Keegan is going to cry herself to sleep in the knowledge that Crusty isn’t a fan of hers 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh glad I haven’t looked at her stories before I read these last posts as I’ve only just started watching it tonight. Why is she such a tool 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she’s the biggest I’ve ever seen her at the moment

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.