Keepingupwithkirstylea #23 Lifewithcringeylea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dread to think what’s going to happen after the wedding. Once that single day that is motivating her (actual health clearly isn’t a factor in all of this) has gone, she will balloon right up until Xmas and then the merry go round starts again jan 2025

Reactions: 6
Her definition of healthy is low calorie. It doesn’t matter about the nutritional value to her as long as it says low cal on it or protein she’ll gorge on it.

Reactions: 9
Little update to the bingo.
Also why couldn’t she have washed her hair last night/this morning because she’s washing it on Saturday?? She’s not right in the head 😂

IMG_0522.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haven’t watched her stories yet… is that her ready for work? Why put on a nice (?) dress and have your nails done if your hair looks so scruffy like you’ve just got out of bed. Also, I’m not saying she needs to wear make up but she needs to look like she makes an effort 🙄

Those hair gummies can't be working she said today her hair falling out

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Hair gummies making her hair fall out and hates her cab some one buy her a bra for a wedding gift.
Wash your hair you woman you just know she smells bad.

The dress looks like bacteria cultures. Perfect. Bet that’s similar to what’s growing under those tits 👹

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Every time she says coca-a nibs I feel white hot rage!! Cocoa is pronounced COCO Kirsty!! Even My 4 year old knows that!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does this girl not use a brush? If she brushed her hair, rather than fingering it, it would look better.
Buys processed shite to eat but can’t buy a brush and a bra that fits

Reactions: 4
Why is she trying to put her hair up without using a brush? Like even my 5 year old knows that you need a brush

Reactions: 1
The way she said she’s not washing her hair until the weekend makes me think she’s not even showered 🤢 probs just has a weekly body and hair wash sesh 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.