Keepingupwithkirstylea #23 Lifewithcringeylea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not the only one who got the rage watching those stories this morning of her doing her hair then! Why not use a bleeping brush in the morning BEFORE work? Or even put a bloody brush in your work bag if you really must do it at work!? What’s wrong with the woman!!

Reactions: 5
She's had 2700 cals today but she will continue you have loads on the weekend

Reactions: 1
She's had 2700 cals today but she will continue you have loads on the weekend
She is restricting her calories during the week so she can binge on a weekend. I get saving some calories for the weekend if you have a big event coming up but she’s saving over a thousand of hers every day to have a binge every weekend. Surely that can’t be healthy & sustainably

Reactions: 5
She had a kfc because she didn’t fancy cereal…even getting a rice box would have been a far better option but we all know Kirsty, it’s all or nothing with her and that’s why she will never lose weight! She has no ability to just pick a normal option. Even the wrap had to be a triple pack!

Reactions: 6
She is restricting her calories during the week so she can binge on a weekend. I get saving some calories for the weekend if you have a big event coming up but she’s saving over a thousand of hers every day to have a binge every weekend. Surely that can’t be healthy & sustainably
It’s a constant restrict/binge cycle which is why she can never make or sustain a considerable loss. If she really stuck to her calories and saw a significant loss this would probably motivate her and actually get her in the right mindset to keep going but she’s not willing to put in the initial hard work and is too pigheaded to listen to any helpful advice. I do pity her slightly as I know it’s tough to have a disordered relationship with food but constantly lying to herself (and the internet) means she’ll never accept the fact that she needs to change!

Reactions: 6
What were those stories of her and danyul in bed this morning. How old are they? If that’s your idea of having a laugh with each other then fair enough but it really doesn’t need to be posted on Instagram. Strange as duck.

Reactions: 7
Did she say that make up artist was her sister? Sounded very professional…say glowy more babe

Reactions: 1
What were those stories of her and danyul in bed this morning. How old are they? If that’s your idea of having a laugh with each other then fair enough but it really doesn’t need to be posted on Instagram. Strange as duck.
They act like they are 13 very odd relationship

Reactions: 3
Why does she always act all flirty with her male family members? The constant flicking of her hair and touching her chest, It's sickening.

Also she really doesn't suit a V neck line, especially one that shows how saggy she is, a high rounded neck would be much more flattering on her

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.