Keepingupwithkirstylea #23 Lifewithcringeylea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So last week she was moaning saying she hates half weeks as it throws her off and would rather do a full week, this week she’s saying she would rather be back to were she was last week. She’s got a proper litttle smug face I just wanna punch her 😂 she is a proper little fat vile pig, I’m going to have to stop watching her she winds me up

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh glad I haven’t looked at her stories before I read these last posts as I’ve only just started watching it tonight. Why is she such a tool 🙄
I watched with the volume off thankfully, we only started watching it last night too 🙈🙈

Reactions: 1
Right I used the same calorie calculator she uses with that Matt guy and the calories are immense. For weight loss his TDEE has about 400 calories daily more than all the others UNLESS she did put she does heavy exercise, which if she did is ridiculous and he knows that.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Didn’t she spend all last week saying she starts starting the week half way through now she’s moaning she wishes it was last week.
When’s weigh in day.

Week 1 on healthy eating and I’ve lost 5lbs and I’m no where near the size of King Kong Kirsty

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn’t she spend all last week saying she starts starting the week half way through now she’s moaning she wishes it was last week.
When’s weigh in day.

Week 1 on healthy eating and I’ve lost 5lbs and I’m no where near the size of King Kong Kirsty
King Kong Kirsty I’m creased and nearly choked lol
---
Those ryvitas she’s just posted about, sound vile and again more processed shite

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She's looking bigger than ever before. I wish she would just embrace her size and eat foods she actually enjoys. I can't imagine she likes eating leftover soggy parsnips for lunch and boiled eggs

• Sick
Reactions: 4
And her weekend was totally on plan and she even has calories left over! After a bag of fresh fried doughnuts, two choux buns and whatever else she's been shoving down her throat.

And her weekend was totally on plan and she even has calories left over! After a bag of fresh fried doughnuts, two choux buns and whatever else she's been shoving down her throat.
I think she thinks she can have left over calories she’s not eaten lol

Reactions: 2
She wants to lose a stone or two by July for her hen do. I’m calling it now that she’ll only lose a pound or two by then.
I really just want to message her and offer her some helpful advice, tell her where she’s going completely and utterly wrong. But the entertainment value in her stories is top notch and I can’t bear to not watch 🤣🤣 also, she wouldn’t take anyone’s advice anyway so it’s a waste of time!

She wants to lose a stone or two by July for her hen do. I’m calling it now that she’ll only lose a pound or two by then.
I really just want to message her and offer her some helpful advice, tell her where she’s going completely and utterly wrong. But the entertainment value in her stories is top notch and I can’t bear to not watch 🤣🤣 also, she wouldn’t take anyone’s advice anyway so it’s a waste of time!
I messaged her once saying why doesn’t she walk to the gym (genuinely being nice, she was moaning about something and I made a suggestion) and was like oh if you walk it’s two birds one stone and King Kong Kirsty blocked me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's had the dress fitted for her current size so she obviously has no real intention of actually losing weight.

She said she was going to stop having processed foods... Even her apple is pre cut for her 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I have had 200 calories more than her today & had three proper meals & snacks in between, why can’t she see where she is going wrong. She’s getting bigger, eating a crappy diet & not exercising but there is just no telling her. I noticed she started with her excuses for putting off exercising, if her leg is so bad why not visit a dr plus she could do another form of exercise like swimming that would not put pressure on her leg although she seems to be able to walk fine.

Reactions: 5
Also I have nutracheck and there are tons of entries for ring doughnuts. She could just use one of those, it would be better than just not bothering to log it.

The whole thing with 'we love seafood' makes me laugh too. Like it's a quirky personality trait. 🤣
I do this when logging, I choose the highest one then track that. Better to over estimate than underestimate
---
I have had 200 calories more than her today & had three proper meals & snacks in between, why can’t she see where she is going wrong. She’s getting bigger, eating a crappy diet & not exercising but there is just no telling her. I noticed she started with her excuses for putting off exercising, if her leg is so bad why not visit a dr plus she could do another form of exercise like swimming that would not put pressure on her leg although she seems to be able to walk fine.
This exactly! I've not been to the gym for a couple of months due to knee injury and having scans etc done to fond out the cause. I have now just been diagnosed at 40 with arthritis in my knees after spending my 20s and early 30s at 20st and size 24. Now that I know what is wrong, I've got new medication (which will help but never get rid of the pain) and have taken an annual leave day today to get back to the gym, I cant wait! Yeh I'll take it easier than I use to due to pain, however the more often I do it, the more strength I'll build, and the stronger the surrounding muscles get, the more supported my knees will be.

This coach she's paying should be telling her all this, mines does! But then she wouldn't listen, she knows best.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.