Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chiefcook&bottlewasher

“Six week challenge? That was just a joke, line me up burger, fries and coke”

Thread title suggestion??? I’m sure it could be so much better but need one quickly, so get your ideas in if you have better

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Chiefcook&bottlewasher

What we’re seeing guys is someone approaching the end of the 6 week challenge, panicking and now trying to fix her poor choices in a few days, so she’s doing an even more extreme version of her less cals Mon-Fri, saving for the weekend approach, this week she’ll probably even tone down the weekend as it’s the last one!
She is an absolute car crash, clearly has disordered eating, possibly binge eating disorder and until she gets help with it, every brand that works with her offering affiliate codes etc should be ashamed having her represent their products.
She is not showing any improvement in either well-being, health or appearance and the brands need to pull the codes and someone close to her needs to be more honest with her about the money she is wasting on vitamins, @rheal, protein products etc as these things will never counter balance her poor diet and eating habits.
Extreme opinion but I think all brands working with these types of influencers should be fined for not checking engagement numbers and effectiveness of their products and the influencers followers should be better scrutinised as they clearly aren’t actual genuine followers and should be removed.
Im sick of seeing these people receive free/gifted products, giving naff reviews, not using products as intended etc etc meanwhile brands will charge better value actual customers full price, cos they’re stupid enough to believe follower count = audience reach for PR!
I refuse to buy products from brands like this anymore, even if I enjoy the product and will email letting them know why. Its a tiny push for change I know but I’m trying 😂😂
Rant over……. For now!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Dd29

VIP Member
How on earth has she not got time for a work out? Her gym is in her house - she doesn't have to travel to it.
Plus she doesn't cook, doesn't food prep- lives off ready meals, cereal and protein bars/shakes.
Because her train was cancelled last week and she was late home by an hour.... It's caused a roll on effect

• Haha
Reactions: 18

squirrelsintheattic

Couldn't weigh the macaroni cheese as it was for everyone, not just her and Dan. Sorry, what?

Flicking her hair round like that, in a workplace kitchen. Disgusting.

Having a rheal energy bar for breakfast then curator protein Crisps as a snack to stop her snacking. Again, sorry, what? Does she actually listen to herself? And a banana because you have to eat healthy? 😂

Chicken pie, Broccoli and a boiled egg for lunch 🤢

Protein bar for afternoon snack (even though the curator Crisps are to stop her snacking), then Cereal for dinner before flinging some lightweights around and dancing with a sweeping brush.

So again, 4 meals while sat behind a desk.

Has to be reeeeaaaally good at the weekend and is going for lunch on Saturday to somewhere that has calories on the me u so will TRY to track. Then Sunday will be home too late to cook so will have to get something whilst their out. Can't cook something on the Saturday night no? Can't make up a couple of big salads, stick them in a cool box/bag and take them with them?

Kirsty you feel huge because you are huge, period or not. And you've never ever calorie counted to a tee. Wonder if she'll post her actual results from the 6 week challenge

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
A cucumber a day keeps the fat away…Not if you follow it with a kfc, McDonald’s, cookies and the rest of the processed shit you eat Kirsty. It doesn’t quite work like that

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Chiefcook&bottlewasher

Why can’t this girl just have real food - a chicken breast with some veg would give her so much more protein than all of this processed crap and would be much more filling and way less calories. Literally everything she eats comes out of a packet.
Preach 🙏🙏
so deluded she’s convinced herself 4 blueberries at breakfast and cucumber sticks with more processed shite at lunch equates to getting her fruit & veg in 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
I swear one day she’s gonna rip off a mask and David Walliams will appear and all this time we’ve been watching a Little Britain character 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
Guys I’m going to have a family sized chocolate bar to stop me from later on having a family sized chocolate bar *chefs kiss*

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Robbie09

VIP Member
I think I burn more calories laughing watching her workout videos than she burns exercising

• Haha
Reactions: 12

_blahblahblah_

Chatty Member
I cannot wait to see if they can decide on a paint colour rather than have random splodges on the wall for 3 years.

buckle in everyone I feel we’re in for a journey.

• Haha

Rainbow1

VIP Member
I laughed out loud when she said to Danyul- we now gotta be adults and he responded ‘I’m already a adult you just gotta grow up’

he didn’t even say it in a jokey way 😅

• Haha

Chiefcook&bottlewasher

Literally she’s just jumped on the bandwagon of eating a load of protein when she really doesn’t need to. Yes protein keeps you fuller for longer. But if you aren’t working out or moving, eating more cals than you use will make you gain- protein or not. There is no way in this world she is eating 1200 cals and nor should she be. Binge restrict cycle is so unhealthy and something I have had to get myself out of. Her coach is an absolute joke.
If she needs snacks they should be whole foods that she can’t over eat. You literally can’t eat 10 apples but you can eat 10 chocolates.
I can’t understand how her approach is still so bad when she’s been doing this for years and years.
⬆👏👏👏
I reckon her pt needs a rebrand to “getfatwithmatt”

• Haha