Keepingupwithkirstylea #23 Lifewithcringeylea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s got time to sit there 6 times a year deleting however many pictures just so you can pretend it’s not start no 179?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG I missed the new thread. Thank god Kirsty waited for me to catch up🤣🤣 New year, new Kirst… no processed food. I’m going to guess by lunchtime on 1st Jan she will have eaten something processed 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG I missed the new thread. Thank god Kirsty waited for me to catch up🤣🤣 New year, new Kirst… no processed food. I’m going to guess by lunchtime on 1st Jan she will have eaten something processed 🤣🤣
Lunchables… cos it’s what she wanted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s so full of tit.
I give it a day before she says she’s to tired to walk or cook fresh.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let’s queue the ‘I’m getting married this year’ post…..or ‘new year new me’ ‘I don’t care what people think’

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she's calorie counting but using what looks like a SW planner?

Also having a toffee nut flavour coffee with extra syrup. And mixing her tonics (which she said weren't doing anything) with sweet flavoured wowter. She would put sugary sweeteners in ANYTHING!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.