Keepingupwithkirstylea #23 Lifewithcringeylea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s older as she bangs on about it all the time but they have the same birthday crazy

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can’t imagine her being happy when it’s his big 40 next year & she has to share her day with him
Goodness, I can't believe they're that age, still living with parents with no real life of their own.
Kirsty especially as she can't drive (and doesn't seem to want to learn) and this seems to be the first job she's had for a decent length of time

Reactions: 2
Goodness, I can't believe they're that age, still living with parents with no real life of their own.
Kirsty especially as she can't drive (and doesn't seem to want to learn) and this seems to be the first job she's had for a decent length of time
This exactly. So come their birthdays this year they will be newly weds of 36 and 39 living with his parents? I cannot get my head around a wedding before their own home?!

Reactions: 3
This exactly. So come their birthdays this year they will be newly weds of 36 and 39 living with his parents? I cannot get my head around a wedding before their own home?!
Even just moving out. I get renting is like throwing money away but SURELY at that age you would want just your own space with your partner?? Blows my mind she’s older than me. I’m going to a gym which I think she was a member of last year and hoping she doesn’t rock up, maybe I should ask if anyone has scars from her going there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I used a tdee yesterday she must be 22-23 stone and put herself as moderately active.
She doesn't do he steps she would be better changing her step target and reducing her calories. If she's eating as little calories as she claims this would be easy.

Reactions: 4
How come the satnav announced they had arrived at their destination but Kirsty had no idea where they were going.
Kirsty we’re not all as thick as you and dopey Dan

• Haha
Why does she not wear a coat? Always an unflattering body warmer?! Just another thing to complain at with how cold she is all the time… 🥱

Reactions: 5
Why does she not wear a coat? Always an unflattering body warmer?! Just another thing to complain at with how cold she is all the time… 🥱
Why does this infuriate me so much 😂
She says it ALL the time too
Literally put a coat on then

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.