Keepingupwithkirstylea #23 Lifewithcringeylea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t she meal prep for the week on a Sunday and freeze it.
She will never cope with a kid.
Unless Dopey Dan us made to give up work too.
When does she think she will have free time when she has a kid cause you can’t even go for a piss in peace

Reactions: 3
I have a feeling she’d be one of these people who just complain on stories about how tired etc they are when they have a baby then go on to complain how naughty/restless the child is as they grow. Let’s be honest she’s not the most positive of beings!

I have a feeling she’d be one of these people who just complain on stories about how tired etc they are when they have a baby then go on to complain how naughty/restless the child is as they grow. Let’s be honest she’s not the most positive of beings!
She will be exactly like her mate Emily Walters who moans no stop about her kids non stop

She's so totally cringe. She's also tagged this 'embracing change'. She's never embraced change. It's the same old tit all the time.
Screenshot_20240104-160230~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her wedding is going to be an absolute sh*t show and to be honest I’m here for it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why can’t she meal prep for the week on a Sunday and freeze it.
She will never cope with a kid.
Unless Dopey Dan us made to give up work too.
When does she think she will have free time when she has a kid cause you can’t even go for a piss in peace
On maternity leave. It’s harder than work. Guarantee she thinks it’s just like a holiday with a baby thrown in for good measure.

Her saying she should be off work on mat leave like it’s an excuse to have 6-12 months off work just shows how clueless she is about what life is like with a baby.

I’m curious, would they have stayed at Danyul’s parents’ house with the new baby? Maybe that’s why she thought she would have it easy as they’d have full time babysitters there to do all the hard graft

Reactions: 4
She’s in for a massive shock if she ever has a child or gets her own home.
Big time!! She complains almost daily about how tired she is when all she has to do is go to work and keep a bedroom clean! how on earth would she cope with a kid and house??
Also lol at her being told not to wear gym clothes to work!

Reactions: 2
On maternity leave. It’s harder than work. Guarantee she thinks it’s just like a holiday with a baby thrown in for good measure.
She’s gonna have a melt down all my mates went back to work for a break stay at home mom life is the hard work

Reactions: 2
What did she think she'd be doing with a baby if she were off on mat leave whilst living at Daniel's parents house and being unable to drive.
Her job definitely won't be well paid, so she'd have next to no money and would likely spend the year sitting in their bedroom with a baby

What did she think she'd be doing with a baby if she were off on mat leave whilst living at Daniel's parents house and being unable to drive.
Her job definitely won't be well paid, so she'd have next to no money and would likely spend the year sitting in their bedroom with a baby
She was probably planning on giving up work and having a mummy and baby insta good god could you imagine her at mother and baby groups

• Haha
She’s gonna have a melt down all my mates went back to work for a break stay at home mom life is the hard work
Presumably they would still be at his parents so she could just doss about not cleaning up. I missed one of her stories, why do we think she’s in trouble with work? Although if my employee went on stories on their public profile and said they didn’t wanna be there I would be pissed lol

Presumably they would still be at his parents so she could just doss about not cleaning up. I missed one of her stories, why do we think she’s in trouble with work? Although if my employee went on stories on their public profile and said they didn’t wanna be there I would be pissed lol
Apparently she’s not allowed to wear gym gear for work any more

Reactions: 1
She is concerned about the piece of pineapple she had as a snack because of the natural sugars yet she doesn’t raise an eyebrow over the snickers bar!! Her mindset is completely backwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.