Keepingupwithkirstylea #23 Lifewithcringeylea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Day 1 of no processed foods - shop bought sandwich
Day 2 McDonald's
Smashing it Kirsty

Reactions: 8
Is she expecting us to believe she went to McDonald’s and had a little single measly cheeseburger and small fries? I’m calling it a big cheesy and large fries for approx 1200 cals 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And I think ‘ignore these wispy bits’ counts as ‘ignore my messy hair’!!
IMG_0495.jpeg

What the f*** is that last story just full random negative ramblings again - we’re only on day 3 of the year, this post below has aged well 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ - maybe she’s managing the water? 🙄
This loseweightwithmatt fella, is literally getting money per month for sweet f.a.

Attachments

I’m confused why she had 2 lunches and just a protein shake for tea?! She makes no sense!

• Haha
So apparently yesterday she was completely on plan?!

More whining from her this morning. On Sunday her and Danyul are cleaning their room, like a pair of teenagers. And then maybe going for a wowk. 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where to start...
She's now moaning she should be on maternity leave.
She can't meal prep because she doesn't have her own house.
She hates jacket potatoes ...bought a ready meal jacket potato (how lazy do you have to be to not make your own).
Kirsty if you have your own home you don't leave work to go home and watch TV...there's chores to do.
No more gym gear to work she has to dress smartly.... Wonder who complained.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s just so lazy and entitled
This year she could have amazing content
Healthy food and works outs
Wedding prep
Saving
But no just moan moan moan I can’t imagine how she would cope with a house child and working like most normal people.
Could you imagine her getting a kid up dressed fed and droped off at nursery before starting a commute each day and then the same on the way home not a chance

Reactions: 7
That woman would not be back at work if she had a kid. If she put as much energy into loosing weight as she does complaining about being at work and how tired she is she might make some progress.

Sounds like she’s been getting into trouble at work, I wonder how long this job lasts.
I don’t understand why she can’t meal prep in Danyals mams kitchen, it doesn’t stop them when they are making meals so just sounds like another excuse as to why she will never lose any weight.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.