keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY IS SHE SO SLOW! I was honestly so happy when she was back but her recent stories gunt face on 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 1
Yeah I think it is accurate due to her size, I can’t believe how sedentary she must be in her day to day life. I’ve had a lay in and a generally lazy day so far just running a few errands but I’ve still climbed 32 flights of stairs and done 7,000 steps so far without even trying to be active. Do they live in a flat/bungalow?

Fitbits can be incredibly inaccurate though, I think hers is. I have an Apple Watch and I'm a size 16 and on a very heavy exercise day (with 15,000+ steps) my watch would say I've burnt around 2500-2600 in total and I would say that's more accurate.

Fitbits can be incredibly inaccurate though, I think hers is. I have an Apple Watch and I'm a size 16 and on a very heavy exercise day (with 15,000+ steps) my watch would say I've burnt around 2500-2600 in total and I would say that's more accurate.
Fitbit always shows more calories because it includes resting calories (even sleeping) which Apple Watch doesn’t. It’s not inaccurate it’s just a different calculation.

Reactions: 4
She is at least a size 24 so she’s going to have a good 5 stone if not more on a size 16

Fitbit always shows more calories because it includes resting calories (even sleeping) which Apple Watch doesn’t. It’s not inaccurate it’s just a different calculation.
Ah yeah sorry that's exactly what I'm referring to. You do get that on the Apple Watch too. You get total calorie burn. On the rings, it's just the exercise calories but inside the app, you get the total calorie burn too.

but either way, you're most likely right and im accidentally trying to make Kirsty sound thinner than she actually is by thinking her burn should be lower 😂😂

I think I just find it hard to believe if she was burning that much in total with that little effort, shed be losing weight more. But I suppose that goes to show just how much she's really eating!

She is at least a size 24 so she’s going to have a good 5 stone if not more on a size 16
yep you're right! I'm giving her too much credit 😂

Obviously neither are ever going to be bang on when you take away and add in certain factors but it’s the same with the calories we consume it’s never EXACTLY what it says on the packet and it’s actually allowed to be inaccurate by 20% which is pretty significant! But yeh she’s got hell of a lot more weight on her than you if you’re size 16 🙃

Last edited:
If she’s really burning that many calories whilst eating half the amount of calories (if we believe what we read) shouldn’t the weight be dropping off??!!

If she’s really burning that many calories whilst eating half the amount of calories (if we believe what we read) shouldn’t the weight be dropping off??!!
She ate well over 2884 cals on Saturday, one of her meals was more than the calories I would eat in a day

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She ate well over 2884 cals on Saturday, one of her meals was more than the calories I would eat in a day
Exactly so if we go back to what I said yesterday about the 20% thing if you minus 20% from her calorie burn but add 20% to her calories consumed she’s consumed 500 calories more than she burned. That’s seems a pretty extreme example but neither are completely accurate thats why when you’re in the diet phase she’s in you can’t go having the weekend off and eating meals with 1660 calories.

So so busy, she might have time to go to the gym 11 times in august… Do we think she has a job at this point?!

Reactions: 3
Didn’t eat dinner yesterday as she wasn’t hungry but also didn’t post what she had for lunch, another large calorie meal no doubt

Reactions: 5
Also has she deleted a load of posts as she’s at 18.2k posts and I could have sworn she had more posts than followers at one point 😂😂

Also has she deleted a load of posts as she’s at 18.2k posts and I could have sworn she had more posts than followers at one point 😂😂
Ooooh yeah! Not sure if she’s deleted posts or suddenly gained a lot of followers but you’re right, she did have more posts than followers.

Ooooh yeah! Not sure if she’s deleted posts or suddenly gained a lot of followers but you’re right, she did have more posts than followers.
I’m sure she used to have like 22k followers at one point!

not sure how 🤯

I hate the new backgrounds she’s doing- reminds me when I first got a computer/at school and used to play around with slideshows and word art on word!

also HOW is this lunch over 600 calories it’s the saddest sandwich I’ve ever seen

66C2BE7E-1E4E-4026-B2A9-844C511EB444.png

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.