keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she said 27.5kg on exercises when you can clearly see there is one of the tiny weights- it’s cringe 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
I’ve just read through the workout she did.. I’m assuming she’s listed them in the way she performed them in the video. Why has she written sumo squat but what she’s actually doing is a really bad deadlift?🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A full day of no eating from illness .. if she’s careful with her cals this wk it should he a decent loss

Reactions: 1
A full day of no eating from illness .. if she’s careful with her cals this wk it should he a decent loss
COME ON! I think you’ve been on this thread long enough that you will know this is Kirsty we are talking about and not eating means she will gain.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
COME ON! I think you’ve been on this thread long enough that you will know this is Kirsty we are talking about and not eating means she will gain.
Yep, it’ll be ‘I haven’t eaten enough and I’m working out too much so retaining water and muscle weighs more than fat’ 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Muscle weighs more than fat is my ultimate favourite from her. It takes more than a week to build enough muscle for it to show up on the scale Kirsty hun 😂

Reactions: 5
Muscle weighs more than fat is my ultimate favourite from her. It takes more than a week to build enough muscle for it to show up on the scale Kirsty hun 😂
And to build muscle you actually need to push your muscles to the point of it hurting a bit in order to tear the muscle allowing it to grow …I.e. adding a bit of resistance to the weight machines at the gym…watching K&D sat on the machines and waving the handles about a little bit is NOT going to gain you muscle

Reactions: 4
Lol I completely forgot that when she’s poorly she piles weight on From not eating .. lol how could I !!!! She’s probably on her period too

• Haha
I’m sorry but when I go to the gym I couldn’t even think about talking into my phone, I’m too knackered to hold a conversation. She should be too if her workout was remotely effective.
Lucky she’s getting her figure back though 👍👍🤣

• Haha
I’m sorry but when I go to the gym I couldn’t even think about talking into my phone, I’m too knackered to hold a conversation. She should be too if her workout was remotely effective.
Lucky she’s getting her figure back though 👍👍🤣
Also how is she in the gym on a Weds? Doesn’t she work Monday to Friday?

Getting her figure back 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also how is she in the gym on a Weds? Doesn’t she work Monday to Friday?
I think she’s not working at the moment because she said she’s going to make pancakes for breakfast and chill till Daniel gets home.

editing as I just remembered not too long ago someone posted she was working in a dentist local to where they live? What happened to that?

Reactions: 4
Guessing she’s jobless again then 🥱

Yep, if she can talk and hold her phone, she’s not pushing herself. Absolutely hilarious, she’s a complete joke.

Getting my figure back 🤣🤣🤣🤣 6lb when you're her size ain’t going to touch the sides!!

I thought I had missed her but she’s just giving me bare rage again 🤣

• Haha
Getting her figure back 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think she’s not working at the moment because she said she’s going to make pancakes for breakfast and chill till Daniel gets home.

editing as I just remembered not too long ago someone posted she was working in a dentist local to where they live? What happened to that?
Imagine having nothing in your life but your boyfriend. Where does she chill in his parents house? I couldn't get comfortable lying about

As if she’s deducted calories from what it says on the pasta meal box 🤣🤣 just when I thought she couldn’t surprise me anymore, she does this belter! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.