keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5 days ago she said she was ‘due on next week’, yet in today’s story her period has just ended?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just caught up on stories and oh how I’ve missed the large exhale/shaking head combo whist she’s exercising.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fitbits are always like that, I don't burn that much doing sports all day!

I wore my Fitbit to a body pump class, apparently I did 185 calories. Started using my partners garmin and it said 433 calories. Madness!

I am LIVING for these workout videos though.

Reactions: 1
The guy on the treadmill next to them is ACTUALLY breaking a sweat. Walking on a treadmill is useless, it’s helping you along anyway , if you’re workout is just a walk you’re so much better off walking outdoors!

Reactions: 4
Literally put me off my food. Really didn’t need to see your gut out love. And duck me, you ain’t gona burn that off walking!

• Haha
I'm baffled, does she still have a job or not? Also this is a pathetic amount for someone that has little responsibilities and able bodied
3A082159-62BD-42C7-80D3-146C559796D2.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Lifting up her top showing butt n belly .. I forgot she used to do that & constantly pulling at her top .. she forgot the trade mark stomach pat tonight though lol
Dan questioning his life choices lol …
I think she did do the stomach pat actually! But she didn’t quite capture it on camera, I just saw her arm doing the motion.
The upside down lingering butt shot is SO unnecessary, fellow gym goers must see her and think what a clown 🤡

Reactions: 5
He’s looking like he’s thinking I’m so tired of this tit but if I try to kick her out I know she will stab me

Lifting up her top showing butt n belly .. I forgot she used to do that & constantly pulling at her top .. she forgot the trade mark stomach pat tonight though lol
Dan questioning his life choices lol …

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm baffled, does she still have a job or not? Also this is a pathetic amount for someone that has little responsibilities and able bodiedView attachment 1454526
The amount of calories she’s burning per day must mean she weighs sooo much. I’m a very active person and I have to spend all day out walking/working out to burn anywhere near this!

Reactions: 4
The amount of calories she’s burning per day must mean she weighs sooo much. I’m a very active person and I have to spend all day out walking/working out to burn anywhere near this!
oh yeah I was just looking at the measly steps I didn't even realise the calories burnt. There's no way that's accurate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.