keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve been soooo good! Had McDonald’s for lunch and Chinese for dinner…doing great guys 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t usually listen to her ramblings but jeez - cream crackers coz she had a few hours on her feet, daniels done really well with his calorie today (whilst in the Chinese - and you know that’s not gonna be counted/right), & they are off to a party but is cream crackers 😂😂😂😂 my heads so confused x
They also have eaten breakfast, McDonald's for lunch, a Starbucks drink and she said she's probably having sth sweet when she meets her friend tomorrow.... This is obviously where I have gone wrong with my weight loss efforts! No wonder they didn't eat at the party! 😳🤣

Reactions: 3
😂😂😂😂 she just cracks me up! Buzzing they didn’t eat any cake or a sandwich at a kids party but reveals she had breakfast, maccies and now Chinese 😂😂😂 She’s a comedy sketch and a half!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
😂😂😂😂 she just cracks me up! Buzzing they didn’t eat any cake or a sandwich at a kids party but reveals she had breakfast, maccies and now Chinese 😂😂😂 She’s a comedy sketch and a half!
I’m so glad she’s back 😂😂😂

Her dinner plates must be tiny if that’s 200g of rice

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
If I was shattered from being at a kids party all day & got a Chinese on the way home .. I wouldn’t be making any party at night , if be on my settee !! I hope we get to see pics of this party..

Poor Dan, she’s actually posted a video of him ‘dancing’ the Macarena on her grid. She’s literally an oversized child, the second hand embarrassment I have for her is massive 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Poor Dan, she’s actually posted a video of him ‘dancing’ the Macarena on her grid. She’s literally an oversized child, the second hand embarrassment I have for her is massive 🤦🏽‍♀️
I was just watching that & had a nosey on Dan’s profile & he’s been filming his workouts etc .. I find him so likeable .. I don’t know why lol he just seems like a nice normal bloke .. he smashed the Macarena lol

Reactions: 7
Why is she using a no equipment, no excuses gif - whilst sat on a piece of equipment

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you look at Dan’s grid it’s like she doesn’t even exist 🙈 He hasn’t posted a grid pic of her for almost a year

• Wow
I hate it when shes on the bike putting in minimal effort and does a massive huff whilst shaking her head as if she’s training for a triathlon

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was just watching that & had a nosey on Dan’s profile & he’s been filming his workouts etc .. I find him so likeable .. I don’t know why lol he just seems like a nice normal bloke .. he smashed the Macarena lol
I like Dan too! #freedan

BTW it makes me cackle that this thread title refers to the last but one job! Is our girl ever going to pass probation 😅

Reactions: 3
New thread suggestion: keepingupwithkirstylea #19: tummy patting, ego inflating, gym filming fixation; do you think you’re ever going to pass a probation?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I hate it when shes on the bike putting in minimal effort and does a massive huff whilst shaking her head as if she’s training for a triathlon
Hahaha I think this when she does every workout. Like with the chest fly, she’s glancing around doing it with ease and then strains her face for all of 2 seconds to make it look like it’s hard work.

• Haha
If there was no description to go with the pic of her dinner I would never know what that was 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.