keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she used to have like 22k followers at one point!

not sure how 🤯

I hate the new backgrounds she’s doing- reminds me when I first got a computer/at school and used to play around with slideshows and word art on word!

also HOW is this lunch over 600 calories it’s the saddest sandwich I’ve ever seen

View attachment 1464011
I know!! The worst picnic ever

I’m sure she used to have like 22k followers at one point!

not sure how 🤯

I hate the new backgrounds she’s doing- reminds me when I first got a computer/at school and used to play around with slideshows and word art on word!

also HOW is this lunch over 600 calories it’s the saddest sandwich I’ve ever seen

View attachment 1464011
Yeah I’m also not a fan of the way she’s posting the 2 pics of food n cals .. I prefer the old format .. just a tip from us if u are reading kirst

Reactions: 2
Yeah I’m also not a fan of the way she’s posting the 2 pics of food n cals .. I prefer the old format .. just a tip from us if u are reading kirst
I won’t be completely satisfied until the tyre flips are back. GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love how she emphasised her breathing in that last video but still fucked it up 😂😂😂 in on the east out on the hard not out on the hard you idiot (coz we know she reads here)

Reactions: 1
I love how she emphasised her breathing in that last video but still fucked it up 😂😂😂 in on the east out on the hard not out on the hard you idiot (coz we know she reads here)
There’s no need to be breathing as heavily as she is, there’s hardly any weight in the machines she is using 🙈

If she got herself to a class such as spin or body pump, she’d be working harder, these videos are shocking

Reactions: 6
Surely she can’t even feel those weights on the machines? I’m still convinced most days she’s a parody account especially with videos like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her lunch today is bland as anything but as far as nutrition and balanced meals go she would do well to be eating like this everyday and switch up the protein so it doesn’t get boring. She eats far too many processed meals, always got those bloody fridge raiders on side of everything.

Reactions: 3
If she got herself to a class such as spin or body pump, she’d be working harder, these videos are shocking
I really would love her to do gym classes.. I think she would see better results & burn decent calories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.