keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s deleted another couple of thousand posts! Must take her hours

Reactions: 1
I know this has no impact on my life whatsoever but why can’t she mix in salad and have more than lettuce and cucumbers? Like if you’re going to be hashtagging “food blogger” put some effort in and make it look appetising at least!
She’s obsessed with protein like she’s lifting heavy the gym. One burger would have been enough 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Trying to get lean, obsessed with the protein, how about putting some real work in.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she using the recumbent bike? Is she injured? Honestly she won’t be raising her heart rate enough on any of these machines to really do anything! I’d love to see her smart watch stats like she used to share!

Reactions: 3
I can’t barely watch it’s too embarrassing

On most of the machines she uses she’s not even lifting any weight?! Why isn’t she using the free weights too…

and filming while on the bike… if you were working hard enough you wouldn’t be able to film!

it also annoys me that one is filming while the other is working out like how much rest time between sets?!

Reactions: 8
Seriously she needs to realise that she’s not a delicate little flower, mass moves mass Kirsty so whack the peg up on the machines a good 15-20kg and put some plates on that barbell.

It will be doing sweet FA for her right now, there’s zero resistance whatsoever. If you can glance around at what others are doing when you’re weight training then you’re not doing it right.

Reactions: 4
I agree with the other poster who said she should start a fresh new page. This 20k followers she has (duck knows where they are!) gives her some sort of false impression she is actually an influencer, when her stats clearly show the opposite, in fact most of us “non influencers” probably see better engagement than her, 0.08%???
Scrap it KLD and put the effort into your workouts and not posting on Instagram……

Attachments

She should be mixing up her workouts too. Doing the same low resistance workout 3 times a week is pretty pointless.

Reactions: 4
I don’t usually listen to her ramblings but jeez - cream crackers coz she had a few hours on her feet, daniels done really well with his calorie today (whilst in the Chinese - and you know that’s not gonna be counted/right), & they are off to a party but is cream crackers 😂😂😂😂 my heads so confused x

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.