keepingupwithkirstylea #16 Hopes for a proposal in Dubai instead Dan’s taken her to Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The most recent selfie.
States that you should enjoy life.
Expression does not convey that of someone enjoying life.
I don’t know why I’m surprised. Her Bio says “weight loss”, and well…
She is just a walking paradox!
I need to unfollow her; she is so bland 🥱

well she was quite entertaining when the world was not 🙈and then she disappeared off my feeds and stuff so I forgot about her ... then I discovered Tattle and I just haven’t pressed unfollow yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I follow her because I like to see what she's posted and then come to tattle and read what you all have said haha

Reactions: 5
I'm not sure what the point of that post is.....surely all she's doing is proving she hasn't actually lost any weight?

Reactions: 7
She looks so much slimmer last July so not quite sure why she’s posted this. As much as she did my head in last year with her 10 workouts a day & singing Tina Turner everyday .. we were spoiled with all that content .. now what do we get lol ??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And why isn’t she working out now? She said when she had a job she would start back at the gym.

Reactions: 1
She looks so much slimmer last July so not quite sure why she’s posted this. As much as she did my head in last year with her 10 workouts a day & singing Tina Turner everyday .. we were spoiled with all that content .. now what do we get lol ??
I miss the bikini poses, the drunken singing and the hot tub antics of Bobby De Niro and Racist Trace.....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Look at how much more flattering the July 2020 dress is
What is wrong with her? All the time she takes making these collages of photos and there is zero difference in the photos other than the wrinkles on her face as she gets older and the length of her moustache. Her body never changes.

And why isn’t she working out now? She said when she had a job she would start back at the gym.
She and Morph are hoping to claim Bernie's garage as their own and she will then start working out. At around the same time as pigs start flying.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is wrong with her? All the time she takes making these collages of photos and there is zero difference in the photos other than the wrinkles on her face as she gets older and the length of her moustache. Her body never changes.

She and Morph are hoping to claim Bernie's garage as their own and she will then start working out. At around the same time as pigs start flying.
Cause she’s a 🤥

Makes a point of refusing to watch England play, shuts herself away in bernie back bedroom to watch a film instead. Said a piss take apathetic "it's coming home" to Daniel and says it's just not for her.

Posts about England winning twice this morning on her grid.

She will jump on any bandwagon even if it's not something that's "her"

Oh, and she's posted on stories. Such a bleeping creep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Last night's stories were so passive aggressive!! Didn't her family do up their whole house for St George's day (lol)? Where's that patriotic energy gone? Fine to not like football obviously but either just shut up and watch your film or watch the football and get involved to be patriotic for your country lol

Also, the way she asks Dan questions she knows the answer to, JUST for the gram. She's lying next to him and goes 'what is it you're wearing?' ..... it's very obvious what he's wearing and you're lying next to him.

UGH really irked me!

Reactions: 6
She genuinely has no life, she just lives for the Gram and Dan, who I'm sorry, seems a little 'special'. He seems like a nice enough little fella, and he's clearly delighted to have a pair of gigantic tits to play with, but he's hardly a catch and I don't think they look right together either. He's like her little brother. She talks to him like he's her little brother too ... "what are you wearing?" ... I'm just waiting for her to say GOOD BOY!
But, I don't think a mature professional man would put up with her nonsense, so Dan it is.

Why doesn't she feel like a complete prat talking to her phone all the time? She's a woman in her 30s - it's just utterly bizarre.

She gets no comments on her posts so I genuinely think most people just watch for the LOLs now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s a bleep I knew yesterday she would be one of those that says she has no interest in football but as soon as they win be all over it.
Bet she will have a football shirt on, on Sunday and acting like their biggest fan duck off don’t need glory hunters.

Who ever said she talks to Dan like a little brother is spot on so weird to be asking a grown man what are you wearing. What did you just say when he’s right next to you all just to get attention from the gram

Reactions: 6
So....what have I missed? Has Dan proposed yet? The July sun is nearly here....which means singing with noddy heads in DeNiros garden,possibly in a hot tub, followed by a Chinese takeaway 😀

Reactions: 2
So....what have I missed? Has Dan proposed yet? The July sun is nearly here....which means singing with noddy heads in DeNiros garden,possibly in a hot tub, followed by a Chinese takeaway 😀
No I can’t see this happening.. we don’t get any fun & annoying content anymore .. it’s just warm ham sandwich content

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.