keepingupwithkirstylea #16 Hopes for a proposal in Dubai instead Dan’s taken her to Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she actually going to work in some of the outfits she’s posted recently? How relaxed is this place??

Reactions: 6
Also (sorry I've just had a little catch up 😅) the absolute audacity of this woman to post a mindfulness journal when we all know in order to use one you need to possess a mind 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she actually going to work in some of the outfits she’s posted recently? How relaxed is this place??
👏👏 I thought I may be the only one thinking this. We would only be allowed some of her outfits on “dress down days” and secondly are her boobs sitting on her waist in today’s pic Or is the waist band high?

Reactions: 3
They’re all very comfy casual outfits aren’t they. But remember wear what you bloody want to wear ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They’re all very comfy casual outfits aren’t they. But remember wear what you bloody want to wear ✌
Love the skin YOUR in guys!

👏👏 I thought I may be the only one thinking this. We would only be allowed some of her outfits on “dress down days” and secondly are her boobs sitting on her waist in today’s pic Or is the waist band high?
The udders are indeed down to her waist - this girl needs to invest in a decent bra. They will be down by her knees by the time she's 40.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Spaniels ears. Too much time lolloping around in that hot tub with daddy and her unsupportive 👙

Oh and Krusty.... NOW we're half way through the year hun. Or are you just saying seven months through the year now?

Reactions: 2
So goli gummies have helped her “indurance” at work! 😂 Your be mad not to use them!
Jesus how has she ever got a job with the way she talks and writes?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
531 for this mornings smoothie!!!
I could have a cooked breakfast for less calories than that!

Why does she always justify herself with tit like “it don’t (doesn’t btw -.-) look appealing but I wanted it” “I fancied it” “it’s what I wanted” but then puts up photos with random BS captions preaching about just being you, not needing to prove anything to anyone, doing whatever you wanna do etc . Argghhh!! I wish she had a reset button - let’s try again Kirst!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
So goli gummies have helped her “indurance” at work! 😂 Your be mad not to use them!
Jesus how has she ever got a job with the way she talks and writes?
What does she need indurance for .. sitting at her desk for hours ?

20g of fat in a smoothie ? There’s 26g of fat in a spicy chicken pizza from Sainsbury’s!

What does she need indurance for .. sitting at her desk for hours ?

20g of fat in a smoothie ? There’s 26g of fat in a spicy chicken pizza from Sainsbury’s! (Just looked online & it’s actually 20.8g of fat for the whole pizza)

I can’t stand how much attitude she seems to have at times .. the salad picture : it doesn’t look appetising BUT I don’t care ..

• Haha
Her clothes for work are way too casual!
Not the professional look of a receptionist

Reactions: 4
Things I don’t know about: macros, fishing, cars... things I don’t have an insta account about: macros, fishing, cars. It’s not rocket science 🤯

• Haha
The most recent selfie.
States that you should enjoy life.
Expression does not convey that of someone enjoying life.
I don’t know why I’m surprised. Her Bio says “weight loss”, and well…

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.