keepingupwithkirstylea #16 Hopes for a proposal in Dubai instead Dan’s taken her to Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. She HAS to be trolling us with tonight’s ‘dinner’. what the duck is that monstrosity?

Reactions: 3
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. She HAS to be trolling us with tonight’s ‘dinner’. what the duck is that monstrosity?
Shes an absolute joke. She could be eating some really lovely, healthy low calorie meals yet seems to be on some sort of mission to eat as badly as possible and exist on beans with spinach, crabsticks, hardboiled eggs and rice cakes. Oh, and protein of course 🙄

Reactions: 1
New to this thread. Been "following' Kirsty for the lols for a couple of years now and haven't looked for ages. Just had a look and OMG, she still hasn't lost any weight hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wtf are her “meals”?? I don’t get it 😭 the poor, struggling NHS provide better ... for people with no teeth. Omg, cue the “just what I fancied, might not look great but it’s what I wanted” tomorrow (after she reads on here). The only thing you want is your head testing hun.

• Haha
Wtf are her “meals”?? I don’t get it 😭 the poor, struggling NHS provide better ... for people with no teeth. Omg, cue the “just what I fancied, might not look great but it’s what I wanted” tomorrow (after she reads on here). The only thing you want is your head testing hun.
Crumpets topped with beans and spring onions. And a side of cold chicken. Is she ok? LOL.

Reactions: 4
Can you imagine getting in from work & thinking ooh what do I fancy for tea?? I proper fancy crumpets with beans & spring onion on top & a bit of chicken & a Kit Kat for pudding lol!!! She literally goes out of her way to avoid any cooking .. she even puts fridge raiders on her salad. Kirsty just Chuck a load of chicken in a slow cooker , do a big pan of pasta with mushrooms & Chuck sauce on. It’ll sort you out for a few days .. it’s cheap & filling. Or do some jacket potatoes in the oven & do a chilli in the slow cooker.. please just cook something!!!

Reactions: 6
The protein thing - I’ve read and have been told by a friend who is a PT that a relatively decent protein intake when losing weight protects the loss of any muscle mass. Regardless of how much exercise you do. It is also more filling than other food groups so in essence should hopefully curb the need to snack as much. Weight is weight at the end of the day, the scales will drop if you’re eating less cals whether you’re losing fat, water or muscle mass. That’s the only reason I can fathom to explain the high protein intake that she has. I’m not 100% she knows that’s why she’s doing it though. Lol.
Admits in her post that she hasn’t been eating fruits and vegetables much. Wasn’t it only a month or so ago that we had the stories rant that she eats veg with every meal? Or did I dream that? 🤔

The protein thing - I’ve read and have been told by a friend who is a PT that a relatively decent protein intake when losing weight protects the loss of any muscle mass. Regardless of how much exercise you do. It is also more filling than other food groups so in essence should hopefully curb the need to snack as much. Weight is weight at the end of the day, the scales will drop if you’re eating less cals whether you’re losing fat, water or muscle mass. That’s the only reason I can fathom to explain the high protein intake that she has. I’m not 100% she knows that’s why she’s doing it though. Lol.
Admits in her post that she hasn’t been eating fruits and vegetables much. Wasn’t it only a month or so ago that we had the stories rant that she eats veg with every meal? Or did I dream that? 🤔
Yeh it’s all true but at that size when not working out it’s pointless to try to protect muscle that you’re not even working on building. To keep full yes but she would be better off eating more veg and fibre to stay full. Stuff with more nutritional value.

Reactions: 3
Exactly, she hasn’t got any muscle so it’s pointless her consuming all the calories on protein which isn’t needed for her. She could be eating nutritional fulling meals with all them calories. It really is madness. I work out 5 times a week (lifting weights) and she still has more protein shakes than me 😂

Reactions: 2
She’s putting up throw backs from 11 years ago it’s just ridiculous now honestly she’s pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahahahahahaha. Imagine doing a face to face. Keep going? Is she implying she’s been on a journey for 11 years? I’m so confused 😂😂 surely not a weight loss one 🤔
The mind boggles!!

• Haha
Makes me laugh when she says one of her meals was random , they’re all random!

Reactions: 4
Right ok Kirsty babe if your reading (which we all know you are) pls pls pls go to see a doctor! You said time of the month was coming to an end last Monday and a week later saying it’s on its way 🤷🏼‍♀️ This is not normal!!!

I am gobsmacked she is doing transformation pics from 11 years ago. tit. Me. Wow.

Right now I feel like she's a parody account pmsl.

• Haha
Right this literally SAYS on the front how many calories are in it and she's still stating it's less than it actually is?? Also why are we getting a full nutritional breakdown? I feel like she's seen people who ACTUALLY know what they're talking about posting protein/fat/carbs macros alongside their (correct) calories and she thinks this is what that is 😂😂😂 she's so bleeping numb it's embarrassing.

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.