keepingupwithkirstylea #16 Hopes for a proposal in Dubai instead Dan’s taken her to Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks about 6ft
I’ve seen her real person too and she’s easily 5ft9/10 - very similar height to me and I’m 5ft10

This has FINISHED me 😂

It was yesterday when she was giving us the grand tour of the very very standard hotel room and she was like ‘ Daniel and I are going to be decorating the room soon’ and I was like…. God she really just arrived at Bernie’s in November and never left, didn’t she? And now they’re setting up home in his bedroom? It’s just so tragic. Poor Bernie.

Also I’m DYING that in this pic caption she even details the car park charges, thanks kirst 😂😂😂😂
Maybe her new ‘thing’ will be reviewing hotels 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She must stretch the pics cause when she has pics next to Penfold or Racist Trace she’s not towering above them
Yeh that’s true. But I’m 5’7 and I don’t look as long as that in pics so she must be doing something or maybe it the angles I dunno 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Hahahahahahahaha living for the insta stories again -
Loving the new thread title 😂😂

Reactions: 3
1192 calories (I think) she’s consumed today (if she’s posted everything). A lass of her size surely the weight would be dropping off her? She must do some serious binging at the weekends!

Reactions: 5
Love her 2016 throw backs what about 2018 when you were going to the gym 28 hours a day

Why is she breaking down the nutritional values off the wispa packet? I don’t get it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How are her shakes coming to like 11g of fat .. I saw Dan made her a fruit smoothie .. i don’t get how they are so high.
Her meals are tiny. I’d have a huge portion of veg & skip the silly little snacks. If she had a shake for breakfast that was low cal she could have 2 big meals with lots of salad & veg that would fill her instead of a few rice cakes.. & wait would still drop off as well. It just doesn’t add up. If I ate what she does weight would absolutely fall off me. What’s she really having??

I’m tempted to actually follow her diet for a week and weigh myself before & after & I bet I’d drop 4-6 lb

Reactions: 7
How are her shakes coming to like 11g of fat .. I saw Dan made her a fruit smoothie .. i don’t get how they are so high.
Her meals are tiny. I’d have a huge portion of veg & skip the silly little snacks. If she had a shake for breakfast that was low cal she could have 2 big meals with lots of salad & veg that would fill her instead of a few rice cakes.. & wait would still drop off as well. It just doesn’t add up. If I ate what she does weight would absolutely fall off me. What’s she really having??

I’m tempted to actually follow her diet for a week and weigh myself before & after & I bet I’d drop 4-6 lb
If I followed her diet I would be completely lethargic and unwell

Reactions: 5
"Bless him" for making her a protein shake when he got in from work. Jeez it takes all of 5 seconds, why can't she make it herself? It's hardly a 5 course cordon bleu meal cooked from scratch.

Reactions: 2
WHY THE duck IS SHE ALWAYS HAVING PROTEIN WHEN SHE DOESN’T EVEN EXERCISE ARGHHHHH - sorry had to get that out there. Drives me Insaneeee!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just seen her lunch post with the ryvita and Philadelphia etc. Those macros are wrong. A quick look on nutracheck (which I believe is the app she uses), shows that 50g of original philly has 7.0g of saturated fat, light has 3.5 and lightest has 0.8. So how earth she has calculated the saturated fat for the WHOLE ‘meal’ (if you can call it that) to be 1.5g is BEYOND me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.