keepingupwithkirstylea #16 Hopes for a proposal in Dubai instead Dan’s taken her to Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You absolutely know the stories she posted about football she had to get Dan to dictate to her word for word what to say as she didn’t have a clue. Bless her.

Reactions: 3
She’s posted her work phone number on her stories - called on mute/ withheld not really expecting it to really be her, thinking surely she isn’t that dim and guess who answered! She was rude, as expected 😂🤣 how long til she takes it down I wonder

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s posted her work phone number on her stories - called on mute/ withheld not really expecting it to really be her, thinking surely she isn’t that dim and guess who answered! She was rude, as expected 😂🤣 how long til she takes it down I wonder
What did she say?

Reactions: 1
Suppose each to their own but in public facing jobs I’ve always said something like ‘good morning, insert company name here, moocow88 speaking how can I help’
Totally agree with you, but dentists and doctors receptionists don’t have the reputation for being the most friendliest now do they 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Totally agree with you, but dentists and doctors receptionists don’t have the reputation for being the most friendliest now do they 😄
You’re right, and in that case perhaps she’s found her true calling in life 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hate the way she is still jumping on the England football team etc. She jumps on every single bandwagon even if she's said previously its not for her. So insincere it makes me cringe.

Reactions: 7
Quite surprised to see racist Trace has changed her Facebook profile pic to the 3 lions/UK against racism frame.

Also she’s selling her sofa that she was so concerned about the little girl eating her lolly on for £350

• Haha
Quite surprised to see racist Trace has changed her Facebook profile pic to the 3 lions/UK against racism frame.

Also she’s selling her sofa that she was so concerned about the little girl eating her lolly on for £350
probably only because The Sun have jumped on board. Funny how the people who are part of normalising racist abuse are now jumping on and saying it’s wrong. People like her and The Sun are why racist abuse happens. But they fail to see the Irony

I was thinking that myself perhaps her tone of voice 😂
I have already responded to this above 😊 yes it was the tone of voice she basically barked at me, didn’t introduce herself or anything- I wouldn’t have her as the ‘face’ of my business but as I said, each to their own

A couple of rice cakes with chicken on for tea .. I’d be starving !!
I find it incredibly difficult to believe that a 20+ stone woman who has consistently been gaining weight over the last year or so had a dinner containing less than 200 calories. She clearly thinks her followers are as stupid as she is

Reactions: 8
Kirst!!! I thought you got a new bra. What the duck are them udders all about!! Please buy a decent supportive bra!! I promise you won't regret it. It will hoist them up and make your tiny waist seem even smaller. I recommend elomi or curvy Kate. Please do it. I'm a unit with a 44g but mine look better than that !

• Heart
Thank god she's stopped saying small waist and flat tummy. That was just delusional 😬

And yes she needs a decent bra. Did she not say she was going to get measured? Maybe she's ordered some bras to come? Because that one she is wearing in that photo doesn't make the most of her breasts, they look strange sadly. Sack the bra fitter 😂

Thank god she's stopped saying small waist and flat tummy. That was just delusional 😬

And yes she needs a decent bra. Did she not say she was going to get measured? Maybe she's ordered some bras to come? Because that one she is wearing in that photo doesn't make the most of her breasts, they look strange sadly. Sack the bra fitter 😂
Such a strange shape. She's only young she needs to hoist them right up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.