keepingupwithkirstylea #16 Hopes for a proposal in Dubai instead Dan’s taken her to Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
419 cals in that smoothie and a double scoop of protein powder 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
She would get the same amount of protein for bacon, egg & tinned tomatoes for less calories and far more satiety and much more beneficial nutrition

Reactions: 6
Is she ok? Like genuinely? She posted literally 3 days ago about how uninterested she was in the football, and made sarcastic comments about it coming home. Then her stories this morning she’s going on like she knows what she’s talking about!?!? The mind boggles…

Reactions: 5
And who on earth takes to the gram and takes up 5-6 stories on non interesting plans 😂 ring ya Mam up and tell her instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sick of the sight of those smoothies and the way she goes on about her time of the month is bizarre. Why does she feel the need to talk about it every time?

Reactions: 3
Makes a point of refusing to watch England play, shuts herself away in bernie back bedroom to watch a film instead. Said a piss take apathetic "it's coming home" to Daniel and says it's just not for her.

Posts about England winning twice this morning on her grid.

She will jump on any bandwagon even if it's not something that's "her"

Oh, and she's posted on stories. Such a bleeping creep.
This ^^👏👏👏👏 I have nothing more than a passing interest in football so guess what I haven’t posted about throughout the tournament - other than how much I love Gareth Southgate (what a nice man) 😜🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This ^^👏👏👏👏 I have nothing more than a passing interest in football so guess what I haven’t posted about throughout the tournament - other than how much I love Gareth Southgate (what a nice man) 😜🥰🥰
Agreed. Hopefully his performance in the box would be less disappointing these days…😈

So she slates the football then because they win she's all yay yay yay ....

Reactions: 2
It’s like her whole personality is now based around being in a couple. Nothing can be her it’s ‘we’ I’m surprised they’re not both going to get their tits measured…. Remember when her personality was about being addicted to the gym and exercise, all gone out of the window because he comes along. If she wasn’t so loathsome I’d feel sorry for her, she has no sense of identity

Did she say she’s making papaya or were the subtitles a little off? i did see vinyl instead of final 😬

Reactions: 1
So she slates the football then because they win she's all yay yay yay ....
Said it the other day total glory supporter she couldn’t give a tit about the football the other day. Now they are in the final she’s supporting them.
She’ll be there tomorrow with an England Pj top from peakcocks on making out she’s Ian Wright with a running commentary.

Oh do duck off Kirsty you had no interest in the game last week. It was all sooooooo boring to you.

Why Penfold can see through your vile behaviour I have no idea.

Her nails 🤢 I quite like the rainbow tip trend but what is that and the acrylic goes too far over the edge of the nail

Reactions: 1
this comment has killed me 🤣🤣🤣
Thank you very much lol. He is though, isn't he? Lego, Lego, Lego, Mumma Bernie, Lego, Mmm giant titties, Lego, Lego, Golf.

So....what have I missed? Has Dan proposed yet? The July sun is nearly here....which means singing with noddy heads in DeNiros garden,possibly in a hot tub, followed by a Chinese takeaway 😀
You've missed nothing. Illiterate Dan is still playing golf and writing incomprehensible paragraphs on The Gram. Kirsty, who still hasn't lost a single pound, but is still yelling 'keep going and don't give up' to the masses, has given up watching him play golf .. instead she gets her nails done, goes to a coffee shop and talks to her phone whilst waiting for Dan to finish playing golf. She posts a loving tribute to Dan, to congratulate him on said golf, saying 'YOUR getting better babe'.

She takes time out of her day to put together comparison photos, dating back 10 years, to show her followers that she hasn't lost any weight.

She is still living in Bernie's spare bedroom and spends most of her time in bed, because that's the only space she has to call her own, and even that isn't her own, it's Bernies. Oh man.

Kirsty and Dan are still hoping to decorate Bernie's spare bedroom, but can't decide on a colour.
They're also hoping to claim Bernie's garage as their own because then, watch out guys, Kirsty is going to lose some weight.

Said it the other day total glory supporter she couldn’t give a tit about the football the other day. Now they are in the final she’s supporting them.
She’ll be there tomorrow with an England Pj top from peakcocks on making out she’s Ian Wright with a running commentary.
Do Peacocks do a size 24?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank you very much lol. He is though, isn't he? Lego, Lego, Lego, Mumma Bernie, Lego, Mmm giant titties, Lego, Lego, Golf.

You've missed nothing. Illiterate Dan is still playing golf and writing incomprehensible paragraphs on The Gram. Kirsty, who still hasn't lost a single pound, but is still yelling 'keep going and don't give up' to the masses, has given up watching him play golf .. instead she gets her nails done, goes to a coffee shop and talks to her phone whilst waiting for Dan to finish playing golf. She posts a loving tribute to Dan, to congratulate him on said golf, saying 'YOUR getting better babe'.

She takes time out of her day to put together comparison photos, dating back 10 years, to show her followers that she hasn't lost any weight.

She is still living in Bernie's spare bedroom and spends most of her time in bed, because that's the only space she has to call her own, and even that isn't her own, it's Bernies. Oh man.

Kirsty and Dan are still hoping to decorate Bernie's spare bedroom, but can't decide on a colour.
They're also hoping to claim Bernie's garage as their own because then, watch out guys, Kirsty is going to lose some weight.

TDLR copy paste for the next thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Probably not is she a 24 thought she was a Zara size medium like Kate hayes

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh god- came on to rant! What the duck is she doing commenting on football!! She bleeping winds me up- she’s a hypocrite, talks pure tit 24/7
Need delete her for my own mental health 😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.