Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
keepingupwithkirstylea #19 hopping for a proposal in Dubai instead Dan’s taken her to Rye

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What you all talking about ?!?
She’s got a job, she’s a influencer, weekend baker, Goli seller , dare promoter and full time asshole!
That’s tiring work whilst slobbing on the sofa / in your partners manky bed whilst sponging off a couple who you hardly know but moved your ass into their home and treated them to a bit of covid for the pleasure

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Gobbylurker

The more I think about it the more it’s pissing me off. How entitled must you be to honestly think that you can pick and choose what you do. There are people working jobs that they absolutely hate for minimum wage because that’s what they need to do to keep a roof over their heads. But now she’s shacked up with Penners and his parents, she thinks she can pick and choose what she likes. As I said before, I can’t see how she would be entitled to benefits if she’s willingly given up a position? If that was my husband’s parents when we first got together, they would have been having strong words in his ear about whether I was the sort of person he should have been planning a life with. There’s only so many blueberry muffins you can make to keep people happy, muffins don’t pay the bills!

Reactions: 17

Instalies

She’s an actual joke. My family would be MORTIFIED if I quit a job just because the lunch break was a bit short and the hours didn’t suit my baking schedule. They certainly wouldn’t keep supporting me if I just decided i didn’t fancy working that hard. I’ve had a work ethic instilled in me since I was old enough to get a job and I think that’s really important.
I don’t wanna speak for everyone but part of the reason I find her so awful is her sheer lazy entitlement... what a gross move when so many people would beat the door down for that job. At least now the position is open for someone else. Ps. I don’t think she quit, I think they told her where to go after they realised she doesn’t actually want to work, she wants to insta post all day long. Rant over lol

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Kirsty : working in cosmetic surgery & doing what I do best !!!! Can’t wait!!!!!
Kirsty day 2 : erm not for me

• Haha
Reactions: 16

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
Hahahaha 2 days, this is a new low even for her!

Penfold, run. Find someone who has a sound job, maybe their own place. Someone who can drive, who is independent. You’re basically looking after a spoilt big gluttonous baby in a checked shirt. Run for the hills, mate.

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
If you have to do a rant about trolls not bothering you and your head looks like it’s about to explode. Then I think they are probably bothering you 😂 why not just not mention it. 🙄

• Haha

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
Calm down Krusty hun. You got fat. No need to list excuses ffs.You know what's pathetic? She was all hippy happy little miss positive, "I've got a tiny waist and flat stomach" ,people often ask me how I've got a flat stomach but I'm just me. With my tiger stripes that I am proud of earning" (through Obesity- not fucking pregnancy!!!)

Now she's FINALLY acknowledging the fact she's turned into a bit of a Mitchellin man whilst she was sat on her arse every day. She didn't lose anyone to covid, she didn't miss her family.Lying little bitch making out she suffered yet we saw pics of her breaking lockdown. She had the world in her hands and she chose to sit in bernies back bedroom scoffing shite.

Shut the fuck up Krusty you imbecile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

PotNoodleHead

Uploads a pic of the saddest looking mixed seafood salad and uses the hashtag 'vegan' ... surely even that dense lump of lard isn't that thick 😐

• Haha
  • Angry

_blahblahblah_

Chatty Member
Should her stories not be marked as an ad saying as she is advertising services for her place of work plus a discount

I have just looked at the reviews on google & Kirsty is the last to review it. False advertising 😱
Hahaha just looked at her review “the customer service when booking the appointment was spot on” - isn’t she the receptionist?!?!

• Haha

PotNoodleHead

Fuck me. The unit is bigger than ever going by that last pic. 'I am what I am. Big legs small waist' ... no babes. Should've stopped after the first word. Just big hun.

• Haha