Keepingupwithkirstylea #15 Dairylea and one-pump flogging Goli. Anaemic sausages? What a wally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so passive aggressive isn’t she. ‘Not that I have to explain myself to anyone whatsoever!’

Well actually you kind of do. Because you have a public Instagram account where you are purporting to be a weight loss account and a blogger. So yes, people are going to expect explanations and accountability. Not that you only show the bits you want to show, a true account would be warts and all. She’s so childlike in her behaviour, if it’s going well she’s all ‘hiiiiii guyyyyyssss’ and ridiculous dancing but god forbid you should question her, the toys come well and truly out the pram.

Reactions: 11
Exactly!!! If you have thousands of followers who are following an account who says she is a weight loss account,sets out her plan of action,advertises weight loss products then yes people WILL question what's going on.The thing with Krusty is if she didn't post fake posts about cals and weight loss she wouldn't have anything to say.....

And thennnnnn add in to that Daniel advertising skinny food co items and money off on Krustys page, directing traffic to there, then of course you'll get questions on why you change your mind so quickly regarding whether or not you're dieting you give yourself whiplash 😒

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Why can’t she even cook that pizza properly lol. Another few minutes, I’d be happy and impressed.
It’s like the raw sausages, why?

Reactions: 3
Don’t look at the eyes in that picture too much, they burn through your bloody soul!!

21.5k followers and she’s got 12 likes on that picture. Says it all, no one gives a flying duck. Her engagement is horrendous. The only time she gets more comments is if she does a ‘people are mean to me 😭’ post! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The pizza was lunch/dinner, so her total calories are 697 for today?! Also why do we never see her take these gummys? She shares every single thing, why not post stories of her taking them! They are never sitting beside her breakfast/in her hand, it's always just the bottle, her looking at the bottle, the bottle in a tree or on a swing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t look at the eyes in that picture too much, they burn through your bloody soul!!

21.5k followers and she’s got 12 likes on that picture. Says it all, no one gives a flying duck. Her engagement is horrendous. The only time she gets more comments is if she does a ‘people are mean to me 😭’ post! 🙄
13 likes now lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s annoying me it says “paid partnership” she doesn’t actually get paid unless some idiot buys some with her code/link lol

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.