Keepingupwithkirstylea #15 Dairylea and one-pump flogging Goli. Anaemic sausages? What a wally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kirsty : working in cosmetic surgery & doing what I do best !!!! Can’t wait!!!!!
Kirsty day 2 : erm not for me

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Kirsty : working in cosmetic surgery & doing what I do best !!!! Can’t wait!!!!!
Kirsty day 2 : erm not for me
Literally it!! That phrase makes me so annoyed whenever she uses it.
After catching up on here I genuinely can’t believe she went and worked for one day then left. Must have missed her crappy sofa post so went back to read it! It’s literally a joke.

Reactions: 7
The face you pull when you realise you have trapped your boyfriend forever

She is a joke she will be following in the footsteps of her bestie Emily Walters and getting pregnant ASAP
Latest tik tok has a baby seat next to her 🙄
3578E133-36A0-4706-B254-D87EE08754C5.png

• Haha
  • Wow
The face you pull when you realise you have trapped your boyfriend forever

She is a joke she will be following in the footsteps of her bestie Emily Walters and getting pregnant ASAP
Latest tik tok has a baby seat next to her 🙄
View attachment 522458
She looks like a big stinky mess in that video get in the bath and have a good soak girl

Reactions: 6
The more I think about it the more it’s pissing me off. How entitled must you be to honestly think that you can pick and choose what you do. There are people working jobs that they absolutely hate for minimum wage because that’s what they need to do to keep a roof over their heads. But now she’s shacked up with Penners and his parents, she thinks she can pick and choose what she likes. As I said before, I can’t see how she would be entitled to benefits if she’s willingly given up a position? If that was my husband’s parents when we first got together, they would have been having strong words in his ear about whether I was the sort of person he should have been planning a life with. There’s only so many blueberry muffins you can make to keep people happy, muffins don’t pay the bills!

Reactions: 17
The more I think about it the more it’s pissing me off. How entitled must you be to honestly think that you can pick and choose what you do. There are people working jobs that they absolutely hate for minimum wage because that’s what they need to do to keep a roof over their heads. But now she’s shacked up with Penners and his parents, she thinks she can pick and choose what she likes. As I said before, I can’t see how she would be entitled to benefits if she’s willingly given up a position? If that was my husband’s parents when we first got together, they would have been having strong words in his ear about whether I was the sort of person he should have been planning a life with. There’s only so many blueberry muffins you can make to keep people happy, muffins don’t pay the bills!
I think she did have a job when they first got together.
Now she’s like a different person.
I’m sure we will be spammed with loads of one pump pics now but he’s been very quite of late.

Reactions: 4
There is nothing more unattractive than a lazy person with no drive to work. When I was dating and chatting to people on tinder or whatever, I didn’t care what job someone had as long as they were working. I also used to feel embarrassed to say that I was living temporarily at my parents house because I am in my 30s, even though I have a great job and I’m saving like mad to buy my own house. Comparing that with Kirsty I didn’t need to be embarrassed at all, at least I’m out there working hard with a goal at the end of it. She’s literally just skating by at the expense of everyone around her (Dan and his family). And that’s the annoying part, she will do just fine and end up happy having contributed absolutely zero of it herself. 🙄

Reactions: 10
She has zero drive or ambition. There is a saying "do you walk the walk or talk the talk" I think we know which one applies to Kirsty. She honestly believes she is a young girl about town. I think that it's time for someone who loves her to have a proper chat to her. She spouts so much nonsense and believes her own bullshit it's actually really sad.

One thing she won't ever be able to say is that she's an independent woman or that she'sworked hard forwhat she has. And at pushing mid 30s and having been in her relationship for a short time and has no achievements that's quite sad.

Reactions: 11
2 baguettes with 2 sausages and a fried egg. Will keep her full till lunchtime, that would keep me full till dinner 😭

• Haha
2 baguettes with 2 sausages and a fried egg. Will keep her full till lunchtime, that would keep me full till dinner 😭
She’s either having a shake made of dust and air that will keep her full til lunch, or a meal big enough to keep her full all day and that will also keep her full til lunch. 🐄 💩 all the bloody time 🤣

Reactions: 3
Why can't she just eat real food? The majority of her food is so processed and easy. If she ate whole foods most of the time and ate crap just occasionally she would feel so good. It cnt be healthy surely, she needs more fruit and veg. Her insides must be rotten.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.