Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Surprise she didn’t say our dads birthday.
Poor Poundland Robert Deniro never been mentioned since.
To be fair bet his loving life in the hot tub racist Trace topless necking beers and singing without Kirsty filming their every move.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

thenoodle

Chatty Member
I get 30 minute break and can smash out a meal deal, bag of chocolate and half a sharing bag of crisps on a good day. But maybe that says more about me 😂😂

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Forget the food can you imagine her going shopping for a dress? “No thats not for me. I know what I want thanks hun. I’m on my own journey. I want something that shows my small waist and big bum coz I’m a curvy girl and always will be”

• Haha

Gobbylurker

She’s very quiet today. Apart from the ridiculous warrior quote. Being a rule breaker and being called out on it doesn’t make you a warrior, it just makes you a massive fucking twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
WHY IS HER FAKE AWAY MCMUFFIN SO WONKY. PLEASE HELP ME.

Also, just to add..... A real, non wonky, sausage and egg mcmuffin is 430 calories. Her version is 491😬

Last edited:
  • Haha

Marie SW

Aw she’s so busy at work - but thankfully no patients today- so Doctor Kirsty can get on with ‘admin’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 thought her job was admin- didn’t realise she gained a doctorate in lockdown ffs 🤦🏽

• Haha

princess279

Wow that's a record even for you Kirsty. I get the feeling she doesn't like hard work.
More like she doesn't like any work!

How can she say the early shifts she couldn't make and the late shifts ridiculous with her being in Surrey, she's the one who applied for a job in London!!

• Haha
Her latest story HAHAHAHAH!! “My weight is going wewwwww , when I say weewww I mean I’m loosing then maintaining” FUCK OFFFFFFF 😂 you’re on the gain train luv!

• Haha

PotNoodleHead

What was that rant? Excuse after excuse. I'm sure she thinks we feel threatened by her greatness. Mate the only time I'd ever feel threatened by that heifer is in a race for the last prawn toast at a Chinese buffet.

• Haha

BabyYoda

Drop in followers today too! When is she going to realise people don't care what weight she is, it's the lies and her attitude that gets people's back up! She constantly says she smashing her goals, manipulates pics and she has gained weight, nothing wrong with that but why lie? She would get more respect if she said she was struggling/taking a break and was actually honest with her followers but she tries to keep up the weight loss facade. I would love to see her succeed at weight loss but she's making no effort! The fact she's not working right now should be perfect, all the time in the world to meal prep/exercise and really push forward. The constant rule breaking but posts about how everyone should follow the rules? Then gets all nasty and confrontational when people ask her about weigh ins, calories of meals etc which they have every right to do as she is claiming to be a weight loss account ffs! 🙈 March ends in a couple of days, will be interesting to see if she says how she did or if it will just not be mentioned! Losing weight isn't easy, it takes so much mental strength, if she doesn't want to, that's also fine but she can't be in this middle ground much longer, she needs to make a choice about what her account is, weight loss or body positivity/fashion/baking!

Soz for the rant 😂

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Cucumbers, crab sticks and boiled eggs. 🤢🤮 feel sorry for her former co-workers having to share the lunchroom with that!
Don’t forget a box full of day old Brussel sprouts every Monday too.

Womder how long this job will last any one up for a sweepstake winner gets a months supply of goli and a dip in the hot top with a topless racist Trace

• Haha
  • Sick

Dd29

VIP Member
Did she seriously buy edible flowers to make this look more appealing?!
Not working hun!! Her food posts are awful.
Imagine saving to buy a house and your partner is buying edible flowers for her packed lunch 😂

• Haha

Gobbylurker

She’s so passive aggressive isn’t she. ‘Not that I have to explain myself to anyone whatsoever!’

Well actually you kind of do. Because you have a public Instagram account where you are purporting to be a weight loss account and a blogger. So yes, people are going to expect explanations and accountability. Not that you only show the bits you want to show, a true account would be warts and all. She’s so childlike in her behaviour, if it’s going well she’s all ‘hiiiiii guyyyyyssss’ and ridiculous dancing but god forbid you should question her, the toys come well and truly out the pram.

Reactions: 11