Keepingupwithkirstylea #15 Dairylea and one-pump flogging Goli. Anaemic sausages? What a wally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What you all talking about ?!?
She’s got a job, she’s a influencer, weekend baker, Goli seller , dare promoter and full time asshole!
That’s tiring work whilst slobbing on the sofa / in your partners manky bed whilst sponging off a couple who you hardly know but moved your ass into their home and treated them to a bit of covid for the pleasure

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder what employers think of her starting and leaving jobs so quickly as well as the large gap between jobs 😂
Yes! Do they still ask you this during interviews I’ve been employed continuously but I know when I had a gap year of travelleinf like 10 year I was asked this and I had something to actually fill in. What would you say if asked why you worked only 2 weeks and had such a long break? I gues Covid could be used, but why not be applying for shops bars restaurants cleaning jobs etc To fill in time and get money whether it’s zero hours.
Surely even if working reception locally she may not make enough as in London but less travel spend.

Reactions: 3
Yes! Do they still ask you this during interviews I’ve been employed continuously but I know when I had a gap year of travelleinf like 10 year I was asked this and I had something to actually fill in. What would you say if asked why you worked only 2 weeks and had such a long break? I gues Covid could be used, but why not be applying for shops bars restaurants cleaning jobs etc To fill in time and get money whether it’s zero hours.
Surely even if working reception locally she may not make enough as in London but less travel spend.
2 weeks? Your being generous kirst lasted 2 days maybe even one!

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t! Dull as dishwater now! I’ve found a new version of Kirsty to keep me on a constant level of annoyed now! Carbie Cara! How does she not have her own feed??
I'm still amazed she doesn't have a thread on here. The Queen of Prrrooooohteein.

Reactions: 1
How can she waste money having her nails done with no job! Although it looks like she had them done by one of her nieces!

I'm still amazed she doesn't have a thread on here. The Queen of Prrrooooohteein.
If anyone would like to start one, I’d be eternally grateful as I’m too new so I can’t and there’s soooo much to talk about!!!

Reactions: 6
How can she waste money having her nails done with no job! Although it looks like she had them done by one of her nieces!

If anyone would like to start one, I’d be eternally grateful as I’m too new so I can’t and there’s soooo much to talk about!!!
Done!

• Heart
2 weeks? Your being generous kirst lasted 2 days maybe even one!
It was deffo just a trial shift which she was tit at.
What I don’t get is why her dad don’t give her a job he’s a director so surely he could stick her own reception.

Reactions: 4
What I don’t get is why her dad don’t give her a job he’s a director so surely he could stick her own reception.
Exactly!
Im a bit rusty at work as I’ve been there the entire time but no actual customers, customers back yesterday and I kind of was like a new starter again 🤣 but being unemployed for a large amount of time I don’t think I’d even be able to string a sentence together.

why isn’t she just applying for other things?! Oh yes it’s not for her. What an absolute dosser. Hope her ‘inlaws’ are loving having some lazy get that they haven’t even bred lounging around in their house.

Probably because he knows she's such a liability 😂
😆😆😆😆😆😆 true! Bad crack as how easy would it be to work long term for family! Being able to get in the door so fast for work! Wonder if she’s ever worked for him at some point.

Reactions: 4
I think he’s wise not giving her a job 🤣

I think he’s wise not giving her a job 🤣
I’m hoping he’s smart enough to realise that she would take liberties left, right and centre and she’d be more trouble than anything else. She’s the type who would slope off early, take the piss with her lunch break and never face any consequences for any of it. Imagine being her colleague on reception and that was happening - nepotism at it’s best. He’s hopefully wiser than that given that he has a successful business.
She is seemingly an entitled brat who has always just been handed everything. Has never had to earn something or taken responsibility for anything. She knows deep down that her parents can fund her. They seem like reasonable folks who wouldn’t see their children struggle. She appears to play on that. Why on earth would she bother with a job that she hates when she has the safety net of wealthy parents? Looking at her future, she doesn’t need to worry about that either because she will be financially secure in the future too thanks to her parents.

Reactions: 2
I can’t imagine how embarrassing it would be living in someone else’s house and not working? I’d do ANY job - anything to get me out and earning.

Reactions: 5
Her latest story HAHAHAHAH!! “My weight is going wewwwww , when I say weewww I mean I’m loosing then maintaining” duck OFFFFFFF 😂 you’re on the gain train luv!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you have to do a rant about trolls not bothering you and your head looks like it’s about to explode. Then I think they are probably bothering you 😂 why not just not mention it. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.