Keepingupwithkirstylea #15 Dairylea and one-pump flogging Goli. Anaemic sausages? What a wally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually gave her the benefit of the doubt and said she would do 8 weeks. Unbelievable 😭
I gave her benefit and said the standard 6-12months probationary period that she usually does. Is this 2 days???? They obviously said after 2 days "This isn't going to work out"

Reactions: 4
Brave?! When was that, must have missed it in between gummies on a swing and uncooked food posts 🤣

I'm agog that she sneakily moved in to penners family home. If my kids had a girlfriend like that and she pulled that stunt she'd be told firmly where to go. Why has no one told her to go home?
I literally can’t believe it. Quitting jobs left right and centre and lounging about the house all day. Not on my watch!!!

Reactions: 7
16 months ago I changed jobs because it suited my family much better. I gave up a job I loved because it meant I would be working in the same area my children go to school rather than being 30 miles in the opposite direction. For the first three weeks I absolutely hated it, I cried all the way home every day. I regretted every second of giving up my other job. But I stuck it. It’s now the best move I ever made and I absolutely love my job. Just had to iron out a few teething problems. I could easily have jacked it on day 2, week 2 and even month 2. How can she honestly have decided on day 1 or 2 it isn’t right?! As someone said above, it’s the work ethic that is instilled in you as a child, the same work ethic I am instilling in my own children now. She clearly has none. She’s an absolute embarrassment.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I gave her benefit and said the standard 6-12months probationary period that she usually does. Is this 2 days???? They obviously said after 2 days "This isn't going to work out"
Shifts? These are discussed in every job interview, she's just lying as per normal.

Reactions: 5
So it is plausible that they didn’t discuss the shift work with her, I’ve had a number of interviews that are shockingly unprofessional me didn’t talk through things like that with me. I only found out about stuff like that when I actually started. But that’s not the point, shift work doesn’t mean you have to quit and as people have found out here, she could get to the city centre for really early and leave really late so it is just laziness. Who the hell walks out of a job during a pandemic??

Also, I started a job a few years because which I found I absolutely hated. Hated the work, hated my manager, didn’t feel comfortable at all there. Went home crying most days and was just throughly miserable. Sacked it in after a month but I made damn sure that I had another job to go to. Ended up being out of a job for only a week before starting somewhere else. You put up with what you have to until you can get somewhere else.

Reactions: 8
I used to live on the same train line and could get into London for 6:30am (I was 4 stops further away from Sutton as well): also got a friend who gets in for 6am and she manages it from Cheam. Whatever Kirst.
What she means is Dan can’t run her to and from the station at those times. She is a waster

I just looked up cosmetic surgery clinics in Harley street on Google and most close at 8 or 9pm, none I could see were open later than 9. Finishing work at 9 isn’t terrible at all. She really doesn’t have a clue about what real life is.

She’ll be pregnant within the next few months as an excuse not to work and trap penfold forever. Poor guy
Even more reason for her to stick the job out for the maternity pay. I pray Penners Is wrapping up

Reactions: 6
I work in recruitment. Ok il take the fact of who done the interview might not say; but it will say your hours on your contract.....

Reactions: 1
It definitely exists but extremely rare nowadays especially inner city. I’ve never had a job that the hours were 9-5. 9-6 at best.

Reactions: 2
Hahahaha 2 days, this is a new low even for her!

Penfold, run. Find someone who has a sound job, maybe their own place. Someone who can drive, who is independent. You’re basically looking after a spoilt big gluttonous baby in a checked shirt. Run for the hills, mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I bet Penfold is an an enabler like ‘oh yer baybe don’t waste your time in a place that would replace you in a week’ aka don’t earn money and be productive. You know what looks bad on a cv?. Job surfing, just stick in one place for a bit Kirsty.... you have no responsibilities at all. Work shifts, show willing. She’s such a layabout!
Or what if it starts to irritate him a bit. He goes to work everyday & his gf just lays about at his house all day & has been unemployed for like a year or however long it is & only manages 2 days in a job.. she will play the victim & moan about the commute. I don’t care how in love they are, over time stuff like that gets really annoying .. u start to lose respect for people when they aren’t even trying. Surprised she’s not got herself pregnant.. that would sort things out nicely for her.

What does she want to do? Like if she has a specific job in mind, it's very unlikely she'll just walk straight into it! I worked a job I didn't like for about 3 years while I bided my time for something more suitable! I was getting married and had a mortgage so it wasn't as easy as just to leave! I switched to my current job and I can now work at home during the pandemic and have been able to go part time to balance the cost of childcare and still being able to work! In my previous job, I couldn't have done either! She is the biggest bullshitter and laziest person on instagram! She makes me so cross, she just wants to lie about doing nothing all day! I hope this sparks some convos between Daniel and his parents!
If I was his parents I’d be telling her it’s time for her to go home. It’s taking the absolute piss. She just uses everyone for what she can get. I wonder if she’s able to claim benefits whilst living there ?

Last edited:
Or what if it starts to irritate him a bit. He goes to work everyday & his gf just lays about at his house all day & has been unemployed for like a year or however long it is & only manages 2 days in a job.. she will play the victim & moan about the commute. I don’t care how in love they are, over time stuff like that gets really annoying .. u start to lose respect for people when they aren’t even trying. Surprised she’s not got herself pregnant.. that would sort things out nicely for her.

If I was his parents I’d be telling her it’s time for her to go home. It’s taking the absolute piss. She just uses everyone for what she can get. I wonder if she’s able to claim benefits whilst living there ?
It’s crazy as I know it sounds ageist but they’re not kids or teens dosing in at His parents she’s a grown woman. Can’t speak as I don’t know if she’ll pay any thing towards board, but he’s going to get pretty fed up if he’s Footing the bill especially if they are wanting to go on holidays etc even night outs and dinners out are not the cheapest.

IIt’s weird she’s not at home at all. She maybe wants to live in one pumps and hope they’ll stay there forever 🤣 but maybe come summer they’ll go to her parents but then again he works so maybe not

She has such a lack of drive and ambition to do anything it’s shocking. And 100% agree she’s just looking to move in there permanently. She hasn’t the first clue about working hard and she will never get it until she gets off her arse and into a job. I know we’ve been laughing and saying he is perfect for her but honestly I feel sorry for him, he’s landed with the laziest cow on the planet and he will have a tough time getting rid of her.

Reactions: 9
She’s an actual joke. My family would be MORTIFIED if I quit a job just because the lunch break was a bit short and the hours didn’t suit my baking schedule. They certainly wouldn’t keep supporting me if I just decided i didn’t fancy working that hard. I’ve had a work ethic instilled in me since I was old enough to get a job and I think that’s really important.
I don’t wanna speak for everyone but part of the reason I find her so awful is her sheer lazy entitlement... what a gross move when so many people would beat the door down for that job. At least now the position is open for someone else. Ps. I don’t think she quit, I think they told her where to go after they realised she doesn’t actually want to work, she wants to insta post all day long. Rant over lol

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Kirsty probably told them she was fully flex to get the job. Then thought they would do what she wanted. A lot of people this esp people like Kirsty who aren’t bothered about working and have boyfriend’s/family of boyfriend supporting them.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.