Keepingupwithkirstylea #15 Dairylea and one-pump flogging Goli. Anaemic sausages? What a wally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times does she have to tell us she paid for her own shopping with her own pennies? Does she want a medal or something?
Hahaha I know. It’s not our fault Kirst, that you can’t get stuff gifted due to your woeful content.

I don’t get the aff link/ is it a discount code? ‘Let me know guys if you use my link so I can PERSONALLY Fank you’ WOW a personal message from her! Amazing! Life changing! Offf you duck- nobody cares!
God she’s sooooo boring now. Hope the new job brings back her twatty cocky side again. I’ve missed it. Bored of 24/7 ads for shite!!
Really tempted to tell her I spend a full £300 on syrup and see her reaction. Omg hun fanks!! Means I’ll get a whole £3 in commish!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s no way that she’s weighed out those bags of mini eggs or she would’ve put a pic/video on! She record’s herself doing anything remotely healthy!! Hence the lack of content recently!

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think the reason she wants people to let her know if they buy isn't so she can thank them it's so she knows she's getting the right commission from the company

Reactions: 10
Cucumber sticks with a cooked breakfast ☹ Brb screaming into a pillow 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
If he cooked her breakfast and she’s slating it saying poo4 presentation she’s even more ungrateful than I thought.
No way, she’s cooked that.
She use to live on cucumber back on her slimming world day’s so it’s odd she’s having it again, apparently she use to love it

Reactions: 3
If he cooked her breakfast and she’s slating it saying poo4 presentation she’s even more ungrateful than I thought.
No way, she’s cooked that.
She use to live on cucumber back on her slimming world day’s so it’s odd she’s having it again, apparently she use to love it
She used to take 2 whole cucumbers to work and sit up the corner noshing them off cause she thought it looked sexy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She starts her new job this week perhaps that’s why she’s been quiet. Dunno why but maybe lol

• Haha
Cucumbers, crab sticks and boiled eggs. 🤢🤮 feel sorry for her former co-workers having to share the lunchroom with that!
Don’t forget a box full of day old Brussel sprouts every Monday too.

Womder how long this job will last any one up for a sweepstake winner gets a months supply of goli and a dip in the hot top with a topless racist Trace

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Don’t forget a box full of day old Brussel sprouts every Monday too.

Womder how long this job will last any one up for a sweepstake winner gets a months supply of goli and a dip in the hot top with a topless racist Trace
I’d rather walk bare foot over broken glass than ever spend more than 2 seconds in racist trace company let alone share a hot tub with her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ru all new to kirsty ?? You’ve not had the enjoyment we’ve all had of her eating 3 cucumbers a day at one point lol
Oh no I’ve been watching her for a loooong time 😂😂 way before her Instagram was even a thing! When Twitter was the place to be 😂😂

So how many morning coffee pictures will we have to insure this time??

Cosmetic surgery is what she does best? She makes it sound like she’s in a clinical role 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.