Keepingupwithkirstylea #15 Dairylea and one-pump flogging Goli. Anaemic sausages? What a wally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t consider that she’s a big drinker though, I typically drink more often than she does. Big drinker and saying “I don’t really drink” is a bit different. I don’t really drink implies you probably drink less than once a month and not more than one or two drinks which she definitely does.

Reactions: 3
She’s very quiet today. Apart from the ridiculous warrior quote. Being a rule breaker and being called out on it doesn’t make you a warrior, it just makes you a massive bleeping twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Drop in followers today too! When is she going to realise people don't care what weight she is, it's the lies and her attitude that gets people's back up! She constantly says she smashing her goals, manipulates pics and she has gained weight, nothing wrong with that but why lie? She would get more respect if she said she was struggling/taking a break and was actually honest with her followers but she tries to keep up the weight loss facade. I would love to see her succeed at weight loss but she's making no effort! The fact she's not working right now should be perfect, all the time in the world to meal prep/exercise and really push forward. The constant rule breaking but posts about how everyone should follow the rules? Then gets all nasty and confrontational when people ask her about weigh ins, calories of meals etc which they have every right to do as she is claiming to be a weight loss account ffs! 🙈 March ends in a couple of days, will be interesting to see if she says how she did or if it will just not be mentioned! Losing weight isn't easy, it takes so much mental strength, if she doesn't want to, that's also fine but she can't be in this middle ground much longer, she needs to make a choice about what her account is, weight loss or body positivity/fashion/baking!

Soz for the rant 😂

Reactions: 12
Awfully quiet on her stories the past 24 hours. Always happens when she's been called out for her lies 🤥

Reactions: 6
Very quite expect she’s out rule breaking yet again.

let’s hope she doesn’t pass in COVID like last time stupid dick

Reactions: 3
I don’t know why I'm even surprised that she's been continually breaking the lockdown rules.

She's a horrible nasty bleep, sorry for the C bomb BUT my poor children have had to stay in and miss out on so much, yet she strolls around pretending to live by the rules to look good for the Gram.......bleep!

duck you and your vile racist family

Reactions: 14
Talk about saying it with your chest lol

I don’t know why I'm even surprised that she's been continually breaking the lockdown rules.

She's a horrible nasty bleep, sorry for the C bomb BUT my poor children have had to stay in and miss out on so much, yet she strolls around pretending to live by the rules to look good for the Gram.......bleep!

duck you and your vile racist family

Reactions: 2
Ha ha her latest post.... Bet nobody inboxes her!She clearly reads here. KIRSTY IT WAS YOU WHO SAID YOU WERE GOING TO LOSE THIS THAT AND THE OTHER. You made an actual announcement and even I got excited for you thinking yasss she's actually gonna lose weight this time. A lot of us were excited for you thinking about time after your messing about claiming to be a weight loss account. So to be so passive aggressive that is YOUR doing that people are wondering what's going on ffs you silly prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ha ha her latest post.... Bet nobody inboxes her!She clearly reads here. KIRSTY IT WAS YOU WHO SAID YOU WERE GOING TO LOSE THIS THAT AND THE OTHER. You made an actual announcement and even I got excited for you thinking yasss she's actually gonna lose weight this time. A lot of us were excited for you thinking about time after your messing about claiming to be a weight loss account. So to be so passive aggressive that is YOUR doing that people are wondering what's going on ffs you silly prick.
Obviously forgot her goal of 10k steps every day this month & aim to lose 7lb, she spouts so much tit it’s unbelievable. I agree no one has been messaging her & she regularly reads here. I wonder if her troll post is to take the heat from the fact she blatantly broke Covid rules over the weekend.
End if the day she is never going to lose anymore weight as she does not have it in her to stick to a plan or exercise properly. I’m sure the last time she had a job she said she was going to join a gym which she never did (I know they closed again but she could have got a few weeks out of it) & why wait a month or so before joining a new gym? She id just putting obstacles in-front of herself, I would love it if one day she proved us wrong but I’ll not hold my breath

Reactions: 11
Taking the scenic route, eh. Because she's so busy, of course what with respecting lock down rules and having a demanding job. Oh, wait...

Reactions: 10
Some people prefer to be in a gym, I get that, but if she is supposedly so addicted to exercise, that shouldn't stop her working out! If she isn't even hitting 10k steps a day when not working, how is going to the gym for a half arsed workout going to help lose weight after sitting at a desk all day?! Full of complete bullshit!

Reactions: 8
She was addicted to working out ten times a day last year lol & before that addicted with going to the gym .. she’s got a man now .. she can’t be bothered!! That’s absolutely fine, things change but she can’t keep pretending she is still the person she was.. I mean I wonder what she had yesterday after her shake .. if she wasn’t posting her cals all the time she could just be honest & share what she’s doing with no judgement if it wasn’t a weight loss account .. change bio to my life or the life of kirst lol I’d be all for it

Reactions: 4
It’s really boring now her saying that people are messaging her. I honestly don’t think anyone here messages her, not least because we all know we would be blocked and miss out on the fun 😆 But really, she showed that nasty message someone sent her about Daniels going to cheat but why do we not ever see these other messages? OK we see the odd comment under her pics but they’re never really that bad, she just can’t handle being questioned and everything is nobody else’s business yet she chooses to put her life on a open Instagram account. She’s so deluded, she’s never going to loose weight. Doesn’t bother me if she doesn’t but stop going on about it and stop telling lies.

Reactions: 9
Forget the 4 year transformation Kirsty, the weight loss you achieved over night is amazing! Those gummies must be good!!
Ironically she posts a true pic of herself saying I am what I am then 2 days makes a transformation pic using a pic that doesn't show the true her.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s a joke
No one is messaging her she’s just reading here.
Hiya Kirsty

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.