Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
CRINGE bet she will have a bride to be tshirt on under her tshirt to whip off just in case he proposes you would think they would want to get their own place to live first and try living as a couple with out Bernie picking up dirty pants before they even consider getting married. It’s like she’s 15 and it’s her first serious relationship

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Scahudderxx

Chatty Member
This meal is a new low, even by Kirsty’s standards! I’m not sure I’ll be able to eat my own lunch now :sick:

9E957690-045C-4D38-9761-126DB3832312.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
Apparently everyone is *~*~ jEaLoUs.

I’m sure we’d all love to stink of crab sticks, have a pea-head and live in a box room 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
She could really use this time to develop her platform.
There will be loads of people out there who are in a similar position and she could be showing every one how to exercise at home, with no equipment or join her for a walk or works out in a park.
Or just calorie counting on a budget I really don’t understand her mentality.

she’s so aggressive and clearly very very very bother but the trolls.

JVC1982

I don’t know why I'm even surprised that she's been continually breaking the lockdown rules.

She's a horrible nasty Cunt, sorry for the C bomb BUT my poor children have had to stay in and miss out on so much, yet she strolls around pretending to live by the rules to look good for the Gram.......CUNT!

Fuck you and your vile racist family

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
She really is unbelievable. One of the laziest people I have ever encountered on Instagram and everyone around her seems to enable her!! How is Daniel and his mum not telling her to go home?
She’s never gonna get a job if her own boyfriend is enabling it.
I remember when someone posted on her that her sister said the Royal Mail was hiring and sort of called her out on her bullshit because the Royal Mail was beneath her lol - I had respect for her sister for that but it seems like everyone else around her let’s her be lazy.

its funny that the early hours were never a problem when she was single and getting up at 5am for her pathetic little workouts.

it’s really sad to see a woman in her 30s have zero ambition and drive to work and revolve her life around her partner and expect people to pick up

BettyBeau

VIP Member
If he cooked her breakfast and she’s slating it saying poo4 presentation she’s even more ungrateful than I thought.
No way, she’s cooked that.
She use to live on cucumber back on her slimming world day’s so it’s odd she’s having it again, apparently she use to love it
She used to take 2 whole cucumbers to work and sit up the corner noshing them off cause she thought it looked sexy.

• Haha

Dd29

VIP Member
They bought a robot hoover.... To clean that one bedroom they live in.....
The girl who use to do 2000 workouts a day can't hoover 1 bedroom???

• Haha
  • Heart

Shinyhappy

I preferred May 2020 Kirsty who recorded 3000 workouts a day and posed in her bikini in the garden for her dad. Much more entertaining

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Surprise she didn’t say our dads birthday.
Poor Poundland Robert Deniro never been mentioned since.
To be fair bet his loving life in the hot tub racist Trace topless necking beers and singing without Kirsty filming their every move.
I miss those days “Go on Dad FINALLY IT HAS HAPPENED TO ME....what a tune”

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Foundmypeople

Unfuckingbelievable. Some poor bastard missed out on that opportunity while she was pissing it up the wall. Shameful on any day but especially so in the current climate

• Sad

Hatefake

VIP Member
Her not bothered rant is epic... as soon as she has a job she will be back in the gym and back into a routine she will be doing what she did last year apparently... didn’t she spend most of last year unemployed getting pissed in her parents garden and putting ON weight.... she’s actually laughable 😂

• Haha

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
She hates Mondays because Penfold goes to work and she has to spend the next 5 days in her own company brainstorming ways to promote Goli gummies 🙄

• Haha

Whateverrr

Having been stuck in my house for the best part of a year, the fact that this this stupid vile excuse of a woman couldn’t wait 24 hours to be able to meet up with her family outside is just an absolute massive joke. Why do people like me bother when you have cunts like her flouncing around. Hate. Her.

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Wasn’t she a few weeks ago telling everyone to follow the rules, blatantly caught out. Wonder if she will address it as she obviously reads on here