Keepingupwithkirstylea #15 Dairylea and one-pump flogging Goli. Anaemic sausages? What a wally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love her story this morning. Basically slating marwell zoo. I mean, didn't they know they had actually celebs arriving and all the fluffy animals must be paraded for princess kirst. And by the way what day is that new bed she was "advertising" arrive.
This really pissed me off. Zoos have had no visitors so money is tight, I expect in many cases they've had to rehome their animals? Also who cares that they're not out, they're not performing for you love.

Reactions: 9
What’s she on about with the Monday needing a big coffee? She’s just going to go back to lounging around eating raw meat anyways

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do we reckon she’s got a job or doing training or something?
Friday food seemed to be tit as usual and out of Tupperware tubs and this morning a coffee on the go?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do we reckon she’s got a job or doing training or something?
Friday food seemed to be tit as usual and out of Tupperware tubs and this morning a coffee on the go?
Probably been sent in a course but the job centre

Who on earth is she having a DOUBLE serving of protein powder? (one serving is 30g for most!) she can't even manage to drag herself out for a wawwwk never mind do a workout that would need that much protein!

Reactions: 2
Who on earth is she having a DOUBLE serving of protein powder? (one serving is 30g for most!) she can't even manage to drag herself out for a wawwwk never mind do a workout that would need that much protein!
The my protein stuff she uses is a 25g serving and that's plenty in a shake, 60g must taste like tit

Nearly 1500 cals now... That’s my target for a whole day. Bets on she won’t eat anything (or show it at least) else all day🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Howling 😂 ‘I ate mango & watermelon, I don’t like mango but it’s one of your 5 a day’... so is a lot of other food you don’t bother with 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Also why is there no update about this mysterious desk she’s sat at 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
MORE protein for a morning snack? Jesus christ even elite athletes don't need that much.

Krusty PLEASE educate yourself on nutrition. This is just painful.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.