Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:

Keepingupwithkirstylea #15: Dairylea and One-Pump flogging Goli. Anaemic sausages? What a Wally.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Moonflower

Chatty Member
So she films and photographs absolutely everything usually, but didn't manage to video or picture him actually cutting her hair? Hmm, I smell a rat.

Reactions: 26

Foundmypeople

Her egg and crab stick lunch revolts me. I think its because exactly how I imagine her pants to smell. I'm not sure if that's a "her" issue or a "me" issue 🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Saints123

The irony that one of the biggest insults in that post is about none of us having jobs & being layabout scroungers. It’s a shame she didn’t give kirsry a talking too with the same passion during lockdown 1 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
So she:

doesn’t like full eggs but actually eats full eggs.

eats veg with every meal but doesn’t actually eat veg with every meal.

posts about motivation yet gave up on her steps count three days in.

eats ‘gummies’ that give her enough life to sit in her jobless arse all day.

Gone in the head, that one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Chloe123456

VIP Member
We all slag her off don’t we but I was just thinking to myself.. I’m sat here on a Tuesday morning watching a pickle sing a long to songs .. what a sad bastard life I’m leading 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Buswanker

Oh, here we go. The victimhood these days is rife, isn’t it?!? Ha!

She posted some Easter baskets, ffs, and here we are discussing gender stereotyping because those baskets have offended someone. Yes, it’s 2021, but the only people I hear making an issue about things are the woke folk so desperate to be offended by every little thing. The rest of us don’t give a toss what colour ribbons, eggs or toys you give your kids so why care so much about what someone else is doing?!? How do you know that they didn’t put those baskets together based on what the kids like?!? You’ve assumed that she’s put them together in that stereotypical, highly offensive manner.
Get a fucking grip! 🥴

Last edited:
  • Heart

Dd29

VIP Member
Would someone really think like that?
I mean most people on here think they are suited together 🤣
I wouldn't be surprised if she sent it to herself... Wouldn't be the first time someone has done that on Instagram.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Pissing myself romantic first Valentine’s dinner with mummy and daddy like they are 12 cringe.

Bet they will be running up stairs to silently bonk in Penners bedroom like the Will from inbetweeners whilst Kirsty takes selfies of her self

• Haha
Reactions: 19

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Daniels fun facts written by Kirsty
1 me and my model Gf share the same birthday
2 we both have nieces and nephews
3 my model Gf is the best
4 we both like cooking and baking
5 I love my model Gf bum bum
6 we both love Lego
7 we both love golf
8 I love paying for everything as my model Gf does not have a job
9 I love having a thumb print on my shiny egg head
10 I love my model Gf

• Haha
Reactions: 18
*Knocks glass with knife and clears throat*

Penners:

I’d like to say a few words please
On this very special day, I’d like to say a few things about the most important woman in my life

*Kirsty sticks her udders out with pride and curses the fact she left her phone in the lounge and can’t record this for The Gram*

Thank you for everything you do for me. You’re my rock, my world and the light of my life. I want to be with you always, my soulmate and my best friend. I hope you have enjoyed this special meal I have made for you tonight. Please, everyone raise your glasses.

*Kirsty smiles smugly*

“To my mum ❤❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

SpellingBea

VIP Member
I know someone who has her on facebook and she's done a status this morning shaming people for being excited about the pubs reopening, saying theres 'more to life than getting shitfaced'

Racist Trace has commented saying 'just because you don't drink' etc etc, which is news to me seeing as she was drinking like a fish during the first lockdown

can't believe she is so self-righteous, if someone commented 'theres more to life than skinny syrups and lying about weightloss' she'd block them so fast 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

SoMuchLOL

It absolutely winds me up when people call spag Bol spag BOWL. Like are you really that stupid.
It’s spaghetti BOLognese not BOWLegnese .... can you tell how irate it makes me lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17