Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she has announced on social media how she is going to be breaking Covid rules again.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She is a bleeping joke!!! What are you all doing? LOCKING bleeping DOWN!!! She is seriously taking the piss!! Hope she gets reported -IMAGINE POSTING THAT!!! There’s secret rule breakers and there is ABSOLUTE MELONS 🤦🏼‍♀️ she is something else!!! Winds me up how hard faced she is!!! She shouldn’t be anywhere near his sister- if it is childcare the rules are the child is allowed in the house- the adults ARE NOT!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
The only thing I can think of is if the child is under 1 or under five with a disability requiring continuous care.

What am I seeing!? another box full of gifted stuff. Why do these people want someone like her promoting their product..... A COVID rule breaking narcissist? Yep sign her up..... great shout from their marketing/PR team!

Reactions: 5
And I will send the details to the local police so they can run a check in what’s going on tomorrow- silly twit

The only thing I can think of is if the child is under 1 or under five with a disability requiring continuous care.
Deffo not under 1 the sister is a twit also she should be taking more care when pregnant not hanging out with the pair of super spreaders

Reactions: 4
That’s drinks company messaged me saying I should try there drinks

I replied
I don’t think you’ll be the only one sending them a message like this. It’s infuriating seeing gifted Items going to this kind of idiot. We’re in a global pandemic, I’m sure they are way more deserving recipients out there who would do a damn sight better job of promoting their product too. aaaarrrggghhh so cross!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.