Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s over 1000cals for the day and has only had a scraping of avocado on her ryvita. So much for packing her meals with fruit & veg

Reactions: 4
Her egg and crab stick lunch revolts me. I think its because exactly how I imagine her pants to smell. I'm not sure if that's a "her" issue or a "me" issue 🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The thing is she's not using it to replace anything. She's already had breakfast and no doubt she'll have lunch.
Nothing wrong with a protein shake, they're a great way of hitting a protein goal if you are striving for that, I'll sometimes have one on the way to work if it's a weird time and I'll likely miss a meal.
There's no point in this woman consuming protein shakes. Get the basics right and eat some fruit and veg first.
It's really annoyed me for some reason this morning!
Yes!!! Completely agree Ive gave up mentioning about how she’s not actually replacing anything.
She’s a cretin.

Her engagement is clearly mainly from us tattlers because her bought followers don’t exist and Even her sad pathetic hashtags don’t get her any attention.

Imagine if we stopped viewing her stories she’d have no one, well bar from her mam aunty new sister in law and mother in law and an egg head 😆

Wonder how the romance and joint account will go when we potentially go to no rules and Kirsty’s still in her dirty leggings and one shirt outfit with minging hair and dopey is ferrying her around like the lard arse queen she thinks she is 🤣 Will he break free?!

Reactions: 8
The more she says she’s job searching the less I believe her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There’s jobs out there it’s just nothing she wants to do and it’s been said many times before do some volunteering get off your ass and be useful

Reactions: 8
Considering it’s always just the Home Screen yes I think this all the time 😂

She has uploaded about 7 pics to her grid since I looked at it yesterday morning and the couple posts make me absolutely cringe. I would honestly want my friends to shoot me if I became that person in a relationship.
She hasn’t got any mates though.
She had better get her finger out and get a job so her and one pump Penners can move out.
Wonder what her excuse for not going home will be now preggo.
Hopefully one pump will come to his senses when life returns to normal and he starts hanging out with his mates again abs enjoying his hobbies without Kirsty bet she’s a nightmare jealous girlfriend complete bunt boiler

Reactions: 1
He will never get time alone to see his friends haha.
she’s such a fat troll and will conduct his life from his bed 🤣🤣.
Going to play golf with your pals hansuuuum?
I think not.Now go get me my Starbucks

• Haha
So I just started with a personal trainer and he said to me protein shakes are good either as a breakfast or to do pre-workout so you’re not doing exercise on an empty stomach. They’re protein shakes for a reason! Not just there for a liquid meal, her lunch was so gross but dinner looked fine, which I’m guessing is down to Mr Kirsty.

Reactions: 4
She's so passive aggressive. Just not a very nice person.. also couples page is cringe.

As predicted on here a while ago, after 6 months with her boyfriend, Kirsty is now giving relationship advice from Bernie’s back bedroom. Oh man.

Those 6 months haven’t been kind to either of them, Kirsty especially (wow, she is ballooning - “maintaining” eh? Sure, Jan ...).

Next prediction: a couples weightloss journey .... 🥱

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I was going to follow the couples page for a laugh but her last post on it has made me change my mind. Been together 6 months and giving out relationship advice.

Reactions: 3
Did she actually just call Thor ‘For’?! I know her accent is southern but that is the laziest pronunciation ever. Too lazy to even say Th!!! 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.