Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came on to post about that message, it's absolutely vile! Nobody knows what mental state another individual is in and there have been others who have received messages of that sort and have actually followed through. I hope it's not a tattler. Yes we bash Kirsty for her shameful approach to weight loss etc but nobody deserves to be told to go kill themselves. Hope whoever it is feels ashamed.

Reactions: 9
Yeah....step too far.

By all means drag her for being a scruffy, lying, snobby, annoying shitbag, but that’s too far.

Reactions: 4
Would someone really think like that?
I mean most people on here think they are suited together 🤣
I wouldn't be surprised if she sent it to herself... Wouldn't be the first time someone has done that on Instagram.

Reactions: 20
That message.

I know we Tattlers are harsh sometimes, but we’re not that nasty. I’d never say that to anyone. I really hope it wasn’t a Tattler.

Reactions: 3
What did the message say? I can’t see it..
I can’t even see her profile anymore .
But if someone has sent a message saying kill herself that’s out of order!
The suicide rate is at an all time high right now and I can only imagine the person saying this has never lost someone to suicide. It’s not a nice experience!

Reactions: 2
That message was bleeping disgusting, made me so sorry for her. No one deserves messages like that

To be fair credit where credit is due.
She handled that vile message really well.
Called the person out deleted the post and moved on to positivity.
Not thousands of reshares telling her how great she is.
Actually have tiny bit of respect for her now The Truffalo could take a few lessons off Kirsty

I’m sure she will be back to pissing me off tomorrow

Reactions: 4
It troubles me that there’s people out here who are able to wish that on someone but it wouldn’t surprise me if she made it up herself to be honest. But if it is real I don’t think it’s a Tattler, not any of the regulars at least. Especially not in the context it’s written with the focus being on Dan.

Reactions: 8
I didn’t see what was written but someone said the username was danismine or something, absolutely bizarre if someone’s motivation was penfold

Reactions: 1
I didn’t see what was written but someone said the username was danismine or something, absolutely bizarre if someone’s motivation was penfold
There was a profile called Danismine. I don’t remember the message verbatim, but it said something along the lines of “He’ll cheat on you...
F**k off you fat c**t...
Or better still, kill yourself.”

It was not pleasant. I definitely felt for her. As much as she annoys me, she didn’t deserve to be sent something like that.

Do you see what happens though when you become the type of person that Kirsty is....when something like this happens to you people (ok maybe just me) are hesitant to believe it and that’s a sad thing.

Reactions: 10
I missed it, is the message still up? I hope it isn't someone on here. I wouldn't be too shocked if she'd sent it herself. The name is weird as well. Not sure I'm buying it 🤔

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she sent it herself. She is crackers but even she’s not that bad.
My votes on Bernie

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think my issue is all the motivational "no one can break me" shite she posts after. It's got a bit too much of an angle for my liking. Plus, who the duck in their right mind is after Penfold? Makes no sense at all

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.