Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @NapQueenReturns for awesome new thread title 31 votes.
Unfortunately had to cut it down to fit original title
Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life, I do wish Penfold would make me his wife.

Thread recap
Kirsty is as boring as ever.
Currently unemployed and job hunting.
Seeing as she is such a kind and caring person it’s been great to see her selfless charity work during the pandemic.
Oh wait no.
Days are just spent baking waiting for not so handsome to come home so she can ask him questions on camera cause we are all so obsessed with the new celebrity model couple.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Shame the new title doesn’t fit, love it tho!

summary: still a smug dipshit who eats all the cakes penfold bakes, but its okay because she’s still maintaining her 4st weight loss (but not really) and eats vegetables with every meal (apart from all the meals she posts on IG)
Calories don’t count on the weekend either, oh apparently Monday counts as the weekend too.
Lockdown rules still don’t apply to kirst, it’s essential to pass on cakes to family 🤷‍♀️
Still living in penfold’s pit, still thick (fish’s)
Probably missed plenty cos she’s so entertaining and full of substance (tit)

Reactions: 13
Wow thread 14!!!!
I know. Crazy.

Anyone else remember thread one? When clearly her mum came on and called us all c**nts and that she hoped all of our kids die of cancer or aids.

Kirsty signposted me to Tattle. I'd never even heard of it until she mentioned it in a story.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I know. Crazy.

Anyone else remember thread one? When clearly her mum came on and called us all c**nts and that she hoped all of our kids die of cancer or aids.

Kirsty signposted me to Tattle. I'd never even heard of it until she mentioned it in a story.
Hahaha I did not know that!!! I never even knew of her on insta... I googled an influencer and tattle came up and my god I came across around thread 3 I think 🤔 and became hooked!!!

also her mother is literal trash - gosh wishing aids and or cancer!

Reactions: 6
That’s deffo her mum isn’t it lol, YOUR instead of YOU’RE and “goes gym” .. cockneys always miss out “to the” ..

Isn’t Trace unemployed too, like her daughter???

Reactions: 7
The irony that one of the biggest insults in that post is about none of us having jobs & being layabout scroungers. It’s a shame she didn’t give kirsry a talking too with the same passion during lockdown 1 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That’s deffo her mum isn’t it lol, YOUR instead of YOU’RE and “goes gym” .. cockneys always miss out “to the” ..
Yeah, I would say it was her mum. Funny looking back. She referred to us all as layabouts and scroungers and that we probably don't have jobs.
Oh, the irony of that now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The irony that one of the biggest insults in that post is about none of us having jobs & being layabout scroungers. It’s a shame she didn’t give kirsry a talking too with the same passion during lockdown 1 😂😂
Hilarious if that is her mum. It’s definitely someone from London or Essex; you can tell from the writing. Layabout scroungers, lol, I bought my first house, on my own, aged 19, and I haven’t had a single day out of work since I was 16, studying as I went along.

One of my pet hates is when people say “ignore the haters” etc. This person has said all this “hatred” for Kirsty. What hatred??? I don’t dislike her. I just find her absolutely baffling - how someone can run a weightloss account for years on end but never actually lose any weight is entertaining!! Simple as that. “YOUR moaning about someone improving their health and fitness” ...... but she isn’t; that’s our point!

Happy to have a conversation about ISIS at anytime by the way, but it’s not as funny as comparing identical “transformation” photos 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Ha ha
Kirsty's mum
Your daughter is jobless and everything you describe.
I have no issues with people trying to better themselves. I have issues with people lying ..... Your daughter is the same size of not bigger than thread 1 so she's lying about what she's eating

Kirsty is spoilt, that's probably what has driven her massive ego and arrogance. Brit school obviously made her more deluded about life (in case you didn't know she did go to Brit school with her best bud Adele). The rant about going to drop cakes off really made me annoyed....how thick can she actually be????

1) Just drop the weight loss account 2) stay in one house. 3) Job hunt and last longer than the probationary period. 4) Let Penners have a bit of a life. 5) Don't live for the Gram. 6)Grow the duck up.

If she did those 6 things.......she would take a lot of ammo away from people.

Reactions: 12
Hahaha I did not know that!!! I never even knew of her on insta... I googled an influencer and tattle came up and my god I came across around thread 3 I think 🤔 and became hooked!!!

also her mother is literal trash - gosh wishing aids and or cancer!
lol same I only discovered her via being on here and kept seeing her thread come up at the top so I thought let me look at this girl now I can’t look away even after I blocked her on one account and she blocked me on another
😂

• Haha
Kirsty is spoilt, that's probably what has driven her massive ego and arrogance. Brit school obviously made her more deluded about life (in case you didn't know she did go to Brit school with her best bud Adele). The rant about going to drop cakes off really made me annoyed....how thick can she actually be????

1) Just drop the weight loss account 2) stay in one house. 3) Job hunt and last longer than the probationary period. 4) Let Penners have a bit of a life. 5) Don't live for the Gram. 6)Grow the duck up.

If she did those 6 things.......she would take a lot of ammo away from people.
Agree. The fact she applies for Love Island etc still says it all .... doesn’t want to work, wants to be “famous”. It’s sad because Brit School is an amazing starting block, if she’d actually put some graft in she might have fit somewhere ... I’m not saying she was going to go to Hollywood, but she could have been a chav in Eastenders 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And that we should 'jog on down the job centre' ... ironic really seeing as her fat unemployed daughter could do with going for a jog and a visit to the job centre. Funny how life gives us beautiful little nuggets like that. No...Not chicken nuggets Kirst. Close the UberEats app sweetcheeks.

Reactions: 8
Bless you. Found it.

Edit: Ok, she didn't wish aids on our kids. Just on us.
Shall we send that to kirst. Scrounger. Bottom feeder. Get down the job centre 🤣

And that we should 'jog on down the job centre' ... ironic really seeing as her fat unemployed daughter could do with going for a jog and a visit to the job centre. Funny how life gives us beautiful little nuggets like that. No...Not chicken nuggets Kirst. Close the UberEats app sweetcheeks.
🤣🤣 you beat me to it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.