Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whateverrr

I know someone who has her on facebook and she's done a status this morning shaming people for being excited about the pubs reopening, saying theres 'more to life than getting shitfaced'

Racist Trace has commented saying 'just because you don't drink' etc etc, which is news to me seeing as she was drinking like a fish during the first lockdown

can't believe she is so self-righteous, if someone commented 'theres more to life than skinny syrups and lying about weightloss' she'd block them so fast 😂
She isn’t pregnant is she? Not drinking?

BettyBeau

VIP Member
I know someone who has her on facebook and she's done a status this morning shaming people for being excited about the pubs reopening, saying theres 'more to life than getting shitfaced'

Racist Trace has commented saying 'just because you don't drink' etc etc, which is news to me seeing as she was drinking like a fish during the first lockdown

can't believe she is so self-righteous, if someone commented 'theres more to life than skinny syrups and lying about weightloss' she'd block them so fast 😂
She was drinking wine on valentines

Hope her interview wasn’t with Clinell (stanitiser) can’t imagine they would be happy with the COVID rule breaks

Foundmypeople

Oh, here we go. The victimhood these days is rife, isn’t it?!? Ha!

She posted some Easter baskets, ffs, and here we are discussing gender stereotyping because those baskets have offended someone. Yes, it’s 2021, but the only people I hear making an issue about things are the woke folk so desperate to be offended by every little thing. The rest of us don’t give a toss what colour ribbons, eggs or toys you give your kids so why care so much about what someone else is doing?!? How do you know that they didn’t put those baskets together based on what the kids like?!? You’ve assumed that she’s put them together in that stereotypical, highly offensive manner.
Get a fucking grip! 🥴
I have three girls and they all love Barbies, love pink, love bows and sparkles. At the same time my youngest also loves playing in the dirt and generally looks like she needs a good wash minutes after showering and middle child thinks that anyone with hair shorter than jaw length looks like a boy. You're absolutely right, who gives a shit? 🤣