Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I appreciate it’s difficult with lockdown but I would have to get out of the house. I’d be out on 2 hour long walks not waiting for him to come in from work to go for a walk. I certainly wouldn’t be slobbing around in my pj’s mid morning I’d be up, showered and looking presentable by breakfast time. But actually thinking about it, at that stage in the relationship I would probably have just put it on hold, stayed at home and met up with for outdoor dates get to know the fella a bit more. They can’t have much of a sex life living in his parents anyway!!
Oh my god of course! I have known a few people where their relationships have moved fast etc and they’ve worked out, however to move in using a pandemic as the excuse when you’re going to be under each other’s feet all the time is especially soooo full on. I mean who knows what their sex life is like 🤷🏼‍♀️ They don’t have much shame anyway so wouldn’t surprise me if they go at it regardless with Kirsty being as vocal as always haha.

Reactions: 5
Today kirsty woke up & chose obnoxious, more so than usual!! The way she calls him a head as well ... cover up kirsty , your personality is showing!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Those buns she saying are incredible are actually really bland and not very filling at all - I see she’s back on her repetitive bullshit lunches again

Reactions: 3
I appreciate it’s difficult with lockdown but I would have to get out of the house. I’d be out on 2 hour long walks not waiting for him to come in from work to go for a walk. I certainly wouldn’t be slobbing around in my pj’s mid morning I’d be up, showered and looking presentable by breakfast time. But actually thinking about it, at that stage in the relationship I would probably have just put it on hold, stayed at home and met up with for outdoor dates get to know the fella a bit more. They can’t have much of a sex life living in his parents anyway!!
He is happy just thrusting against her bum bum.
if they are as madly in love as they say they are they would be bonking like rabbits not baking cookies and playing with Lego.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It absolutely winds me up when people call spag Bol spag BOWL. Like are you really that stupid.
It’s spaghetti BOLognese not BOWLegnese .... can you tell how irate it makes me lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.