Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think gender bias is a little out of Kirsty’s brain power. She hasn’t even posted any thing about Sarah. As a woman with a fairly decent following based near London you would think she would say something but no if it dosent directly effect her she couldn’t give a tit

Reactions: 6
I started this because Kirsty posted gender stereotyping baskets
And I will always pull people up on it- it's 2021 and not everything needs to be pink or blue, superheroes or fairies.
Why? They’re not your children. It’s 2021, no need to tell a stranger on the internet how to raise her kids.

Reactions: 4
Some girls like pink some girls like blue.
Some boys like pink some boys like blue.
Some like both. Get the f over it. And to the person who’s told me I’ve raised my kids that way a big fat 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼 You. ( and how now deleted her comment) You know nothing about my life and how I raise my kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
My eldest pushed his trains around in a pram, he asked Santa for a pink pram one and Santa brought one! Now he pushes his brothers in it 😂 My middle son loves Frozen and Captain America, so he will regularly sit with his Frozen onesie on and his shield and hat of Captain America, it's adorable! They are only 4, 2 and the baby is 1 but we are happy to let them play with anything! When I was buying the onesie, the woman was like isn't that beautiful? I said I couldn't resist it, my son loves elsa so much and she said he will absolutely love it! It's barely fitting him 😂 I will have to replace it! All kids are different, I was always into batman, bikes, mud, still am haha my sister barbies, pink and dolls! Whatever makes them happy!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m female, When I was a child I liked everything blue. Now I’m fully grown I decorate and accessorise in bright pink. tit happens 😂

Reactions: 5
Oh, here we go. The victimhood these days is rife, isn’t it?!? Ha!

She posted some Easter baskets, ffs, and here we are discussing gender stereotyping because those baskets have offended someone. Yes, it’s 2021, but the only people I hear making an issue about things are the woke folk so desperate to be offended by every little thing. The rest of us don’t give a toss what colour ribbons, eggs or toys you give your kids so why care so much about what someone else is doing?!? How do you know that they didn’t put those baskets together based on what the kids like?!? You’ve assumed that she’s put them together in that stereotypical, highly offensive manner.
Get a bleeping grip! 🥴

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If I knew a kid was girlie I’d make her a pink one if she wasn’t a very girlie girl (I find girls go through stages) I’d not give her a fully pink one. Maybe her nieces are girlie girls and love pink 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not sure it matters too much as long as the kids get what they like but clearly does to some.

Anyhoooow, I missed yesterday and now I can’t see Kirsty’s stories has she blocked me or she’s removed them?

Reactions: 3
If I knew a kid was girlie I’d make her a pink one if she wasn’t a very girlie girl (I find girls go through stages) I’d not give her a fully pink one. Maybe her nieces are girlie girls and love pink 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not sure it matters too much as long as the kids get what they like but clearly does to some.

Anyhoooow, I missed yesterday and now I can’t see Kirsty’s stories has she blocked me or she’s removed them?
No think they have gone she’s very quite today must be our rule breaking some where

• Haha
I just noticed the Easter baskets on her feed, they aren’t even pink ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Keri in danger of being blocked, asking her if her waffles have been cooked enough! 😂 😂 Blames the flash on the phone camera, I thought she got this phone for the amazing camera?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
easterbasketgate can we all stop talking about it now cos it’s getting boring .. I wonder what she’s up to .. so quiet .. I want to see her eggs & crab sticks & rice cakes lol. I’ve just unfollowed Dan&kirstysjourney as it’s just the same tit they both post on their own profiles .. if any of you lot follow I’d unfollow as well so they get the hint .. kirsty & Dan should focus on their own profiles as individuals & all the couples tit on the joint or else it’s a waste of time .. there’s only like 500 & something followers. Come on kirsty if u are reading this use your page for YOU & couples page for You & Dan baking & tickling lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
easterbasketgate can we all stop talking about it now cos it’s getting boring .. I wonder what she’s up to .. so quiet .. I want to see her eggs & crab sticks & rice cakes lol. I’ve just unfollowed Dan&kirstysjourney as it’s just the same tit they both post on their own profiles .. if any of you lot follow I’d unfollow as well so they get the hint .. kirsty & Dan should focus on their own profiles as individuals & all the couples tit on the joint or else it’s a waste of time .. there’s only like 500 & something followers. Come on kirsty if u are reading this use your page for YOU & couples page for You & Dan baking & tickling lol
No ones spoken about it since this morning, I just said they weren’t even pink because I was expecting them to be after the chat here 🤐🤗

I’m definitely not following the couples account. Or her haha

Reactions: 2
I think gender bias is a little out of Kirsty’s brain power. She hasn’t even posted any thing about Sarah. As a woman with a fairly decent following based near London you would think she would say something but no if it dosent directly effect her she couldn’t give a tit
I came on to say this! Just shows how selfish and self-absorbed she is. I doubt she's even heard of the news, shes so unaware of the world around her, it's just her and penfold and their muffins.

All she talks about when she does her 'to-camera' stories is food. here's what shes making/eating today, tomorrow, the next day. she is OBSESSED. Also 'don't ask me about calories because i dont know'... yeah Kirsty we know that you dont know, you've made that VERY clear haha

Also, her camera on her new phone is TERRIBLE 😂

• Haha
Oh, here we go. The victimhood these days is rife, isn’t it?!? Ha!

She posted some Easter baskets, ffs, and here we are discussing gender stereotyping because those baskets have offended someone. Yes, it’s 2021, but the only people I hear making an issue about things are the woke folk so desperate to be offended by every little thing. The rest of us don’t give a toss what colour ribbons, eggs or toys you give your kids so why care so much about what someone else is doing?!? How do you know that they didn’t put those baskets together based on what the kids like?!? You’ve assumed that she’s put them together in that stereotypical, highly offensive manner.
Get a bleeping grip! 🥴
I have three girls and they all love Barbies, love pink, love bows and sparkles. At the same time my youngest also loves playing in the dirt and generally looks like she needs a good wash minutes after showering and middle child thinks that anyone with hair shorter than jaw length looks like a boy. You're absolutely right, who gives a tit? 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.