Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
Pahahahaha she has no shame!! Firstly they want a home based account...moved into your boyfriends, don’t you mean boyfriends parents! I honestly can’t...
Her boyfriends bedroom in his parents.
My god. Cringe cringe cringe.

where you living now kirsty?
Oh I’ve moved in with my boyfriend.

NO ITS HIS PARENTS HOUSE

why lie over it you weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Noseyneighbour30

Shame the new title doesn’t fit, love it tho!

summary: still a smug dipshit who eats all the cakes penfold bakes, but its okay because she’s still maintaining her 4st weight loss (but not really) and eats vegetables with every meal (apart from all the meals she posts on IG)
Calories don’t count on the weekend either, oh apparently Monday counts as the weekend too.
Lockdown rules still don’t apply to kirst, it’s essential to pass on cakes to family 🤷‍♀️
Still living in penfold’s pit, still thick (fish’s)
Probably missed plenty cos she’s so entertaining and full of substance (shit)

Foundmypeople

Shatsu curry for dinner tonight 🤢💩 looks like something my irritable bowel would kick out after one of Thirstys egg and crabstick lunches

• Haha

Buswanker

Wow thread 14!!!!
I know. Crazy.

Anyone else remember thread one? When clearly her mum came on and called us all c**nts and that she hoped all of our kids die of cancer or aids.

Kirsty signposted me to Tattle. I'd never even heard of it until she mentioned it in a story.

• Wow

Its_Me

VIP Member
She’s really done a 7 months post 😳 my future, my everything. Don’t think I’ve said anything like that to my fella in 7 years.

• Haha

SoMuchLOL

Kirsty - we know you read here ! Please just be honest and you will succeed ..... we promise. Not everyone is perfect so stop trying to be something your not. Post the good and the bad, the ups and the downs. You will probably find you are happier overall and won’t come across as rude and defensive ! Good luck! X

Lockdownbordem

I know we said the shadow on the wall was more likely her boobs than her belly, but Jesus, has she photoshopped it to look like a baby bump on her recent grid post or what!? 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

BettyBeau

VIP Member
I’ve had quite a few measages aka I’ve been reading tattle.

As you constantly read here why do t you address why you keep breaking lockdown rules.

she just comes across as so smug and unlikeable just rude wake up one pump dump the flump

• Haha
Reactions: 12

JVC1982

Kirsty is spoilt, that's probably what has driven her massive ego and arrogance. Brit school obviously made her more deluded about life (in case you didn't know she did go to Brit school with her best bud Adele). The rant about going to drop cakes off really made me annoyed....how thick can she actually be????

1) Just drop the weight loss account 2) stay in one house. 3) Job hunt and last longer than the probationary period. 4) Let Penners have a bit of a life. 5) Don't live for the Gram. 6)Grow the fuck up.

If she did those 6 things.......she would take a lot of ammo away from people.

Its_Me

VIP Member
I'm quite disappointed tbh as she seemed so ready and raring that go. Sett out her goals and seemed so sensible and realistic about it. Then bam, day four and she's not done her steps or eaten in a calorie deficit and same for day five I think. With those blondies, lotus milkshakes and wot not. Sounds silly but I honestly felt a bit excited for her that she would be influencing in a positive way to lose weight at a sustainable rate and in a calorie deficit. Oh well. Perhaps these are just a couple of off days and she will be back on it ASAP.
Are you ok?

• Haha