Keepingupwithkirstylea #13 lost 4st in 60 months.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone inform me what people or penfold sees in her. So far I can work out..

She’s severely overweight.
Morbidly obese infact.
Pushing mid 30’s.
She’s no career let alone a job.
She can’t cook.
She can’t drive.
She’s not pretty.
Lived with her parents..
Now her boyfriends parents.
No sense of style.
Very needy.
She talks and looks down to everyone.
Full of self importance.
Claims to be a weight loss account..
but calories don’t count on weekends.
Feel free to add to this..
She has a fanny ..... and Penners has never had access to many of those living with his parents until he’s 35 and counting 😂

Can someone inform me what people or penfold sees in her. So far I can work out..

She’s severely overweight.
Morbidly obese infact.
Pushing mid 30’s.
She’s no career let alone a job.
She can’t cook.
She can’t drive.
She’s not pretty.
Lived with her parents..
Now her boyfriends parents.
No sense of style.
Very needy.
She talks and looks down to everyone.
Full of self importance.
Claims to be a weight loss account..
but calories don’t count on weekends.
Feel free to add to this..
I find her stunted development in life very bizarre. My 19 year old niece saved up from the age of 16 for her driving lessons. She’s just bought herself a VW Golf, she’s got a better car than I have lol. She’s now saving for a flat. She works all the overtime she can get her hands on. I did the same at her age, I worked three jobs.

Kirsty just has no drive whatsoever. The only passion she has is Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe I see people different or incorrectly but she doesn’t look morbidly obese to me at all. Overweight yes and I do think she has a pretty face.
all the other points made I agree with tho!

Reactions: 1
Maybe I see people different or incorrectly but she doesn’t look morbidly obese to me at all. Overweight yes and I do think she has a pretty face.
Unfortunately she is massive. She's easily 22 stone plus.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s 5ft 7 and well over 20 stones. She’s a size 22/24. That’s deffo in the morbidly obese range. She was gifted a dress once and the company posted her saying “Kirsty is wearing our size 22 ...” and that was after she had lost 4 stones.

Unfortunately she is massive. She's easily 22 stone plus.
Agree, she’s tall. Over 20 stones for sure.

Reactions: 2
Why didn't she just let Penners have HIS day watching HIS thing?

She just used yhe superbowl as an excuse to eat and drink what she wanted, as someone said on here earlier...just own it if you want it. If I want something, I'll have it and own up to it as I'm an adult.

Reactions: 9
I wonder how I look to people then because I’m 5ft8, size 16 and no where near the 20 stone mark yet to me she looks no bigger than me
😂

Why didn't she just let Penners have HIS day watching HIS thing?

She just used yhe superbowl as an excuse to eat and drink what she wanted, as someone said on here earlier...just own it if you want it. If I want something, I'll have it and own up to it as I'm an adult.
Same as when she had to tag along to golf 🙄

Reactions: 3
She should take weight loss off her account.

I hope she gets a job soon, or Penners will be in trouble.

She seems to have deserted her 1 best friend and her family, nothing new for Kirsty here

I wonder how I look to people then because I’m 5ft8, size 16 and no where near the 20 stone mark yet to me she looks no bigger than me
😂
Size 16 at 5ft 8 is a lovely curvy size. I’m also 5ft 8 and my lightest ever weight was 12st and I was a size 14/16. I’m a broad stocky build. Some people have finer frames lol

Reactions: 4
😂

Same as when she had to tag along to golf 🙄
5ft 8 and size 16 isn't morbidly obese.

Shes a lot bigger in the flesh, her arms and legs are really big.

I know people who are big, and happy with it ad they own it.

Shes lost 4 stone in 10 years, and takes all her photos at angles to make herself look smaller.

She should take weight loss off her account.

I hope she gets a job soon, or Penners will be in trouble.

She seems to have deserted her 1 best friend and her family, nothing new for Kirsty here
I genuinely think she believes her calorie intake only exists if she states them on Instagram, therefore she won’t gain weight from all the cakes etc because she never posts the calories 😂 hope that makes sense

• Haha
I genuinely think she believes her calorie intake only exists if she states them on Instagram, therefore she won’t gain weight from all the cakes etc because she never posts the calories 😂 hope that makes sense
She doesn’t maintain that size on fresh air. Her tea last night was two slices of pizza and some nachos. And the rest .....: like that’s all she had. She is eating 3,000 calories a day to maintain that huge size. I think she drinks a lot of calories ... like the “bubble tea” .... she’s clueless.

Duck eggs are twice the calories of hen eggs. Eat up Kirsty love hahaha

Big bowl of sweets tonight. I am loving the ballooning - hilarious.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.