Keepingupwithkirstylea #13 lost 4st in 60 months.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just realised we’ve got valentines next weekend. Brace yourselves.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Well one way to get blocked, tell Kirsty Monday’s don’t count as weekends 😂 god I’m gonna miss her 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was genuinely feeling gutted I’d miss valentines day but yay for a second account 😂😂 now to resist writing sarcastic comments To her before then 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s 5ft 7 and well over 20 stones. She’s a size 22/24. That’s deffo in the morbidly obese range. She was gifted a dress once and the company posted her saying “Kirsty is wearing our size 22 ...” and that was after she had lost 4 stones.

Agree, she’s tall. Over 20 stones for sure.
I’m 5’10, 17stone 6lb & am classed as obese. I’m nowhere near the size of Kirsty. She’s easily a good few stone heavier than me. Unlike her I am losing weight by calorie counting, even on the weekends 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.