Keepingupwithkirstylea #13 lost 4st in 60 months.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IF YOU JUST DIDN'T PUT IT ON YOUR OPEN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT NO ONE WOULD KNOW YOU EVEN DROPPED THE CAKES OFF!!!

but you shouldn’t have been going anyway
exactly! no one forced her by gun point to share it, that’s the hilarious thing. Honestly she’s so bleeping stupid.

Reactions: 8
IF YOU JUST DIDN'T PUT IT ON YOUR OPEN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT NO ONE WOULD KNOW YOU EVEN DROPPED THE CAKES OFF!!!

but you shouldn’t have been going anyway
This is spot on, I doubt she stood outside seeing as she broke lockdown rules over Christmas and yes it is selfish, however I get sometimes you just want to see your family, we’ve had two close losses in the space of month one cancer one Covid so I have seen family, but if you are going to - don’t bleeping post it on social media for everyone to see, keep it to yourself (and yes I am aware I am also selfish for doing this before anyone comes at me lol)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She just doesn’t get it does she. Essential travel only. Dropping cakes off is not essential. She just doesn’t bleeping get it. She gets all ranty and passive aggressive but the fact remains, she still shouldn’t be bleeping doing it! twit.
No, she absolutely doesn’t get it, and Penfold can barely string a sentence together so he can’t educate her.

Kirsty, you’re in the car being ferried around by Penfold on a non essential journey during a national lockdown. Your head wobbling and singing distracts Penfold and he crashes the car. You are both taken to hospital ... but wait ... the hospitals are full and frantically trying to manage the GLOBAL PANDEMIC. This is why we have to stay at home. Delivering cakes is NOT ESSENTIAL.

Reactions: 14
The only reason she had to post about dropping cakes off is she made a point of saying she bakes for other people yesterday!

Reactions: 7
Non essential travel only you flump.
She really is vile and smug no likeable qualities at all. That’s why she has zero mates I mean what grown woman has not one friend it’s just really weird.

Reactions: 11
How to tell if it's the weekend?
The calories on Kirsty's meals disappear on the weekends

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New thread suggestion

Keepingupwithkirstylea#14 Lost her gob because of her gob, a serial baker and weight loss faker

Reactions: 14
It’s not even about going into someone’s house about breaking the chain of transmission she’s now given something to others that people from penfolds household have touched or breathed on unless they antibacterial the outside and wash their hands which I doubt if there is any virus on it then boom another house hold infected

Reactions: 4
New thread suggestion

Keepingupwithkirstylea#14 Lost her gob because of her gob, a serial baker and weight loss faker
dam this auto correct and was meant to say

Keepingupwithkirstylea#14 Lost her job because of her gob, a serial baker and weight loss faker

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.