Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
As if she’s posting her tea as if nothings the matter, she’s such a joke
Her and Penners sat on his manky bed.

Penfold: Are you ok my model girlfriend Kirsty.

Kirsty: Not really you mug those nosey saddos that I post every second of my dull life to are slating me for breaking lock down rules.

Penners: Don’t worry about my #model #girlfriend. Shall I get you a tub of Pringles

kirsty: no you mug can you take a selfie with me in your mirror with me wearing my granny pants.
Make sure you get the black bin bag in the shot.

penners: sure my #model girlfriend

Kirsty: I love you handsome

Penners: Can I play with my Lego now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion

Keepingupwithkirstylea: No job, no friends, I’m wasting my life, oh I do wish Penfold would make me his wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Shrm

Can’t wait for another title 😂 keepingupwithkirstylee #14 hasn’t lost weight but lost her job 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Can someone give me up an update on her life please lol. Last I saw was she got a new job. I stopped following because I just couldn’t deal with it anymore lol
Thread update
Kirsty got a new job it was all top secret around the same time she got a boyfriend.
The 10 workouts a day and the diet stoped pretty much the same time to.
Her whole life now revolves around handsome (her name for him not ours) so much so she sacked all her family and friends I mean one friend Kerry off for him.
Apart from when she went home at Christmas and gave her family COVID.
She then moved back in with Penners aka not so handsome despite the law saying no moving between houses.she had a few more weeks off work and then went back part time due to furlough then she was let go from work.
So now she just spends the day dossing round Penners mums house while he’s is at work. At the weekend they bake a lot and Kirsty announces Penners family’s pregnancies online with scan pictures so that people will congratulate her for becoming an “Auntie” to her bf of 6 months sisters unborn child.

yep couldn’t make this shit up

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Kss87

Keepingupwithkirstylea: weight loss account; I’m really not. Bake loads of cakes and eat the lot

Reactions: 25

GINJ86

New thread suggestion

Keepingupwithkirstylea#14 Lost her gob because of her gob, a serial baker and weight loss faker
dam this auto correct and was meant to say

Keepingupwithkirstylea#14 Lost her job because of her gob, a serial baker and weight loss faker

Reactions: 22

Buswanker

Always the same. It's like a game of spot the contradiction.

Isn't hungry - eats a breakfast for two.

Is Calorie Counting - Posts calories of crumpets, not of the 16" pizza she's just inhaled.

Said she gained 6 lbs - admits it was 11 lbs.

Said Dare gave her life and couldn't do without it - does without it now that it's not free.

Calls her boyfriend handsome - 👀

Ah, there's just too many!

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Just caught up so many questions
1)why put one sad lonely piece of cucumber with the tacos?
2) did she add more cheese during filming?
3) why does Humpty Dumpty shave his head but not his beard?
4) why not recycle phone instead of putting in a drawer
5) is that old shirt really from boo boo or is it penfold's grandad's
1) Yes cause it’s what she fancied. Love the food your putting in your gob.
2) Yes as calories don’t count unless you listed them on the gram.
3) He only shaves his head and his pubes not his beard. Kirsty only shaves her beard not her pubes so it balances out.
4) She can’t recycle it as that would mean doing something nice not her style plus she cant bare to get rid of her phone case with the pic of her only mate Kerry who’s not been seen since 2019.
5) The shirt is our grandads aka penfolds grandads

• Haha
  • Wow

Gobbylurker

My mind has been working overtime 😆

I’m imagining that Penners’ sister kicked right off because she posted the baby scan and called her an absolute psycho. Penners’ parents agreed that she’s a nut job and said they don’t want her lolloping all over the house all day when he’s at work. Penners has done a bit of soul searching and decided maybe his sister and his mum and dad are right, some of the things she does are completely fucking weird, she’s got no ambition or drive and spends more time unemployed than employed, and maybe, just maybe she isn’t really a #modle. Penners has told her he thinks it’s time to call it a day and he’s decided to set himself a life goal of finding a real #modle who doesn’t lie about trying to lose weight the whole time and isn’t a gold digger who is spending his entire wage on ingredients for cheesecake. Penners has dropped her back at mummy and daddy’s, who cried when they opened the door. Thirsty was so pleased they were happy to see her as she was feeling very unloved at this point, but in fact they were crying because they were hoping they had rid of her for good.

The end.

None of this has happened I’m sure, but it’s kept me occupied while wondering why we’ve had radio silence for 2 days 🤣

She’s definitely reading on here. Back she comes, including flowers in photos, to prove us wrong 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Sad act.

Hi Kirsty 👋

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone else here a fan of Gavin and Stacey?

She reminds me of Stacey living at Gavin's house doing FA all day while looking for a job.

I can imagine the chats now with Daniel's mom-

"I've just had brunch, I have. I had two crumpets for breakfast but was still hungry and don't want to ruin my lunch so I've just had 4 more crumpets because I don't want the rest of the packet to go to waste. I know they were yours but I'll send Penners to sainsos when he gets back from work. I would go myself but I've got inst videos to make flogging this skinny sauce. "

"not gonna lie Kirst but what you just said bored the absolute shit out of me."

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Gobbylurker

I clearly have too much time on my hands today, but a six month comparison. First pic was her zoo date with her handsome, and second today. She’s looking ‘content’ as my Nan would have worded it 🤣

9E2E9140-F19B-4660-A30A-4ABFA0A98234.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Buswanker

Oh lord help us I won’t be able to watch
I will.
Penners: "Just asked this bewtifull modle to be my wyf."
Kirsty showing off her Elizabeth Duke Cubic Zirconia rock whilst stuffing trap with brownies: "My handsome proposed. Boy did good. Keep going AND don't give up!
#shreddingforthewedding #celebratemysize #fatandhappy #plussizeblogger #weightlossaccount #myhashtagscontradictthemselves "

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Marie SW

Hahahahaha my Xmas wish came true - just wanted her back 🤣🤣 car crash 2021 let’s commence.... remember when she used to set her alarm for 4am to go for her first walk of the day then did 19 workouts in the garage /garden - god I miss the good old days - can’t wait for her to start with the excuses and lies!! Here’s to more classic Kirsty Entertainment 📺

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh bless her lol. I love the “keyboard warrior” comments .... I’d happily post what I say here on her wall and enter a discussion with her but she instantly blocks anyone who, let’s be honest, lies to her and tells hers she’s doing amazing. She isn’t.

“Ignore them, they are just jealous and clearly have no life” ......... said to the unemployed middle aged woman who lives in her boyfriend’s bedroom in his parents’ house. Okay!!!

No one has ever called Kirsty fat or ugly. No one cares. What we all object to is her “weightloss account” nonsense when she hasn’t lost a pound since 2019.

• Haha
Reactions: 17