Keepingupwithkirstylea #13 lost 4st in 60 months.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I generally think the boyfriend spells things wrong on purpose to make this site go wild for it.
but more fool him, because it’s a public account and if any employers looked on that, they would CRINGE at the spelling

Reactions: 5
I think she has full control of his account and posts for him, and his ridiculous hashtags

Reactions: 4
I seriously wish she would give up with the weigh loss tit, she’s clearly piled it all back with on which is no surprise considering the sweet stuff she eats of a weekend.
I can’t believe she’s still living at Penfold’s after loosing her job, I mean what does she actually contribute to the house when he clearly cooks every meal/cake? Does she sit on her arse everyday on the internet under the pretence she is looking for a new job

Reactions: 7
Why, why, why has she even bothered posting that transformation? You’re bigger Kirsty, not smaller. Just stop embarrassing yourself.

She’s gripping my tit big time. She’s now got another gap on her CV, which she’ll blame on the pandemic. But this is the perfect time to not have a gap and to show what a good person she could be. Food banks are crying out for volunteers, charities are inundated and need all hands on deck. But there isn’t a decent bone in her body. His mum and dad must be heartbroken that their boy has met her and now she’s moved in, jobless, can’t drive and is just sat there eating all their cake ingredients every day. I’m sure she isn’t what they had hoped for for him, and because of covid they’re now stuck with her too.

There was a little part of me that thought if she met someone she would pull her finger out. Prove to him she’s a catch. But nope. She’s just a lazy slob with a sly side eye 👁.

Wait for the pregnancy announcement, it won’t be far away 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Wtf is that transformation 😂😂😂 she’s gotta be doing it to make ppl mad on here cos she looks bigger . Someone posted amazing lol.. it’s amazing how anyone can be so delusional!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh lord help us I won’t be able to watch
I will.
Penners: "Just asked this bewtifull modle to be my wyf."
Kirsty showing off her Elizabeth Duke Cubic Zirconia rock whilst stuffing trap with brownies: "My handsome proposed. Boy did good. Keep going AND don't give up!
#shreddingforthewedding #celebratemysize #fatandhappy #plussizeblogger #weightlossaccount #myhashtagscontradictthemselves "

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wedding day comes, puts on her dress takes selfie in racist Traces bedroom mirror ‘it’s a bit baggy I could have done with a size smaller but thanks Mum & Dad’

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bet she does duck all to get a job and Daddy De Niro ends up paying for her house deposit 🙄

Also her parents are proof that money can’t buy you class

Reactions: 5
I’m all ready for Super Bowl Sunday

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.